Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted
23 minutes ago, 5GoldGlovesOF,75 said:

He'd make a better forum name (since he just had Sam Horn's half of a rookie season):

Last-Gasp Gaspers.com

Poor Mick.

Posted
7 minutes ago, 5GoldGlovesOF,75 said:

Mickey's only 30; that's like 4 in dog years.

Yes---I agree. Mick is in his prime. Let's keep him.

Max agrees.

 

IMG_4197.jpeg

Posted
18 hours ago, 5GoldGlovesOF,75 said:

 

So how does everyone feel about all the crap coming out about the Front Office forcing Tracy to piss off Sonny Gray so they won't have to worry about paying him a star salary ever again? Not to mention alienating the returning veterans and free agents who may cross Boston off their potential list while earbuds are blasting Led Zep's "Communication Breakdown"...

I think it's almost certainly unmitigated nonsense.

Posted
1 hour ago, NHNative said:

Yes---I agree. Mick is in his prime. Let's keep him.

Max agrees.

 

IMG_4197.jpeg

He looks exactly how I looked watching those last two games.

Posted
Just now, Hitch said:

He looks exactly how I looked watching those last two games.

Ha! He was wondering if there was gonna be a run soon.

 

 

Dog run that is...we went to a large field.

Posted
5 hours ago, NHNative said:

I don't think Gasper would make a good outfielder.

Nope. He does have a little added value as a 3rd catcher on the 26 man roster, but with AR, we won't need to PH for him, so that value is minimized.  If Wong gets hurt, we'd call a catcher up anyway.

Old-Timey Member
Posted
23 hours ago, 5GoldGlovesOF,75 said:

Mickey's only 30; that's like 4 in dog years.

Isn’t it like 210 in dog years? 

Old-Timey Member
Posted
14 minutes ago, 5GoldGlovesOF,75 said:

I'm not used to a talksox poster taking the overdog in a week like this.

Ok.  I was afraid that you were speaking of some giant extraterrestrial canine species planning to become our overlords and enslave the human race with leashes and kennels and squeaky toys of all kinds…

Posted
1 hour ago, notin said:

Ok.  I was afraid that you were speaking of some giant extraterrestrial canine species planning to become our overlords and enslave the human race with leashes and kennels and squeaky toys of all kinds…

No politics! dog timmad!

Old-Timey Member
Posted
6 hours ago, 5GoldGlovesOF,75 said:

No politics! dog timmad!

Hey you’re the one who started all this dog stuff.  Don’t blame the rest of us that follow it down to it’s painfully obvious conclusion…

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Talk Sox Caretaker Fund
The Talk Sox Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Red Sox community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...