Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

drewski6

Verified Member
  • Posts

    5,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by drewski6

  1. also beau beverlys former manager
  2. Did you know thats macho mans brother ^
  3. I think Fatu would be better for the bruins, because they are all breaks, no gas.
  4. Eddie Morero Guerrero 4 CBO. Jacob Fatu 4 manager. ALL GAS, NO BREAKS
  5. Breslow is a joke.
  6. Im just mad that it was the stiff who ended it. Not that it ended.
  7. Hes not even the Chad Tracy I thought he was. Hes not the one who played 3b for the dbacks.
  8. Im worried that Breslow will purposefully let Tracy ride it out to buy himself next year. Well , lets see how my team does with a non-rookie manager. I just dont like how Breslow gets to dodge accountability here.
  9. Regardless, I have a hard time believing that swapping Duran/Anthony in the batting order makes a team go from worst from first. Nor do I believe that playing a SS who is better suited for 2b would have this giant effect. Really, I dont think a manager needs to be perfect. I think most of the time, the roster is what it is and that GM/CBO is a much much much more important job. If this team goes on a run now, I dont think its because new manager is better. I think if anything, maybe the change kicked some in the rear. Or maybe its just guys evening out as the sample gets larger. Some WBC hangovers wearing off. Of course, if the team finishes with a better winning % without Cora than they did with him, Bres will take a victory lap. Cuz hes an azz.
  10. It means we dont have enough good batters.
  11. Knowing SF, you may still need a roommate. Highest avg rent in USA (I think)
  12. In a red sox era that has significantly more last place finishes than playoff series wins, joe brady and moon are here to remind us that we cant be frustrated because some of the players we wanted but didnt get have gone south for the teams that did get them.
  13. In a battle of who is at fault between Cora and Breslow over DHam, Joe Brady is here to blame us.
  14. Im of the opinion that we got decent utility out of Dham.
  15. Really, we are 8 years into a rebuild and it feels like we are in year 1 or 2.
  16. Surprising that things would come this far off the rails, yes. Surprising that JH didnt laugh at Breslow for suggesting the change, sure. But things did come pretty far off the rails. My question is are they punting on the season by doing this now or trying to find a hail mary catalyst for a 2026 turnaround?
  17. And what Breslow didnt say is "im getting rid of the main competition for my job"
  18. I do think the fact that Cora was here for so long made it easy for Bres to sell ownership on axeing Cora. I think they jumped right on board. Its not a particularly hard sell from a superficial POV. You know we have more talent than our record, right JH? Cora has been here for a while, right JH? No manager (or executive) lasts forever, right JH? This isnt the first time it wsa simply time to part with a good manager, right JH? Cora has been teh common link between the last 3 admins , right JH? He wasnt my hire, right? And how can you assess me if there are still relics and holdovers from prior admins......
  19. I honestly think its the ownership group wanting to spend more time with grandkids and other ventures. I think they are more open to delegating than they have been in the past and they just want someone to handle the C-level operations for them.
  20. Im not sure Henry actively wanted Cora gone, but I think Brez easily made the case that Cora had been here through multiple disappointing regimes and could be the problem and that Brez himself cant be fairly assessed unless he gets the keys in full. He managed to buy himself some time.
  21. I can agree with that. It still leaves room for Breslow to be the primary architect jsut with some guardrails. But I think it was ultimately Breslow who bungled it with Bres, flipped Devers, went all pitching, and fired Cora. JH prob had to give the ok, but I think JH gives Breslow the space to do his thing, mostly.
×
×
  • Create New...