Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

drewski6

Verified Member
  • Posts

    5,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by drewski6

  1. 6 foot 5, sexiest infielder alive....trick willllllll.....I mean marcelo mayyyyyyyyer
  2. At trivia they tried to tell me that the first song to ever go to #1 featuring rap was beastie boys. It was blondie - rapture and ill die on that hill. Rap song. Not the first rap song (that was sugar hill gang), but the first to go #1
  3. I still feel like my joke comparing Harmony to Joe Hendry was underappreciated. Say the Ms and he appears, I believe in Har-mon-ee (clap clap)
  4. I know who Im trolling, I got the right fish on the line. If I wanted to reel in MVP , Id use different bait. For that, I would go to the thread where Harmony compares Cole Young to Mayer and point out that Mayer is 6'3 and Cole Young is like 5'9
  5. The play that you defend when Eaton despite being half way home, turned around and went back to third.
  6. A good team "pharmacist", anyone got Andy Pettites boys number? Maybe some torpedo bats too or was that a one year and done thing?
  7. Just make sure you pinch run Durbin for Eaton though (sorry, Notin, just trolling you, bud)
  8. What you are missing is that debating Durbin vs Eaton is like debating turnips vs beets.
  9. He asked about sandal, not sandoval! Joe Montana was a QB I know, thats why I said Joe Montainya
  10. At least as a supersub/platoon after Romy went down, I wanted him to make the team. But then he cooled as spring went on.
  11. Lou Gorman and I are both from Providence
  12. well you shouldnt give strangers on the internet the power over you to change your mood
  13. Yup, and I think you are looking at the result of worrying about filling positions efficiently over chasing elite talent.
  14. Is this the worst RS roster since 2004? There are some last place finishes in there to contend with.
  15. Pitching is more of a crapshoot, and good pitchers revert to crap or get hurt more often. Reason number 418 why its better to build around your bats.
  16. Great. Article. What kind of grill? Im leaning towards a Recteq myself...Maybe this one: https://www.recteq.com/products/backyard-beast-1200?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=RT_Google_SmartShopping_Grills_Middle_High&utm_term=&utm_content=&tw_source=google&tw_adid=&tw_campaign=17861248938&tw_kwdid=&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=17427260381&gbraid=0AAAAADwBkS_lb1jnSVlA5ZJ9AoHBGwc1m&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn8vZpMeWlAMVySVECB09CBGZEAQYASABEgLREfD_BwE To me, Breslow talking about the human side is just lip service. Hes shown us who he is , and he's a pompous jerk. I really dont buy it one bit that it was hard for him to uproot lives. He seems like the type to enjoy it. Hes a bad leader and Im really hoping hes out sooner rather than later. I understand that manager jobs in MLB arent forever. And I can live with Cora moving on. Im sad about it but I these jobs are temporary. But Im rip roaring mad that its the pompous stiff who ended Coras time here (and Devers, and Variteks, and Bregmans). And you are dead on with the Bregman thing. Dont forget, not only did Breslow refuse to give a NTC , he insulted Bregman to his face by flat telling him "no way you can do better than my offer, if you claim to have a better one, you are bluffing" But it wasnt a bluff and now Bregman is on the Cubs and we are left wondering how we got to a sinking ship of a roster looking like we need a blow up , when the future seemed bright just a short while ago. They tell me not to worry about all of this because now Breslow is out of excuses. But theres already been a lot of damage done and likely more to come. And what he said to Whitlock is inexcusable. "Shut up and do what we pay you to do". If I was whitlock, I would have laughed in his face and went straight to the media.....
×
×
  • Create New...