Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, vegasbob said:

WTF was idiot Jones looking for at 3- 2 leading off ?    Do Sox players have no instinct for the game

I wouldn’t be suprised. It’s clear they’ve given up already.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Bailey_Fox said:

I hope Breslow is watching this game. His dumb*** probably feels proud of himself right now.

Hey, Brez got paid by the Sox. did any of us. I think he is getting shown again what is missing

Old-Timey Member
Posted
56 minutes ago, SPLENDIDSPLINTER said:

.276 BA with 16 HR's during reg season. 

The most I like about the guy is his discipline at plate and pitch recognition. It’s elite stuff. 

Old-Timey Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, SPLENDIDSPLINTER said:

Abreu has been USELESS for quite a while.

Guy got into another slump at the wrong time. Just like almost everybody else. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, vegasbob said:

Hey, Brez got paid by the Sox. did any of us. I think he is getting shown again what is missing

After this loss there will be a toilet full of meaningless excuses. Always happens 

Posted
13 minutes ago, FredLynn said:

This will be the last game of the season for the Flops. One and out.

Again 😡

Fred, time to take off your shirt and start swinging it above your head. I'm certain that will change the Sox luck.

Posted

These bums are just pathetic with bats in their hands. Painful to watch. I doubt very much if Henry will loosen his purse strings to get some actual talent with a bat

Posted

Ceddanne not running out a routine grounder is honestly depressing and embarrassing to see. Second baseman had time to fully re-grip the ball and toss a rainbow to first. Pathetic. 

Posted
Just now, SPLENDIDSPLINTER said:

Fred, time to take off your shirt and start swinging it above your head. I'm certain that will change the Sox luck.

Nobody wants to see that

Posted
Just now, Bailey_Fox said:

Ceddanne not running out a routine grounder is honestly depressing and embarrassing to see. Second baseman had time to fully re-grip the ball and toss a rainbow to first. Pathetic. 

His hamstring still isn’t right

Old-Timey Member
Posted

Sonny is dealing and giving us a real opportunity to win tonight. This offense has to wake the f*** up already. 

Posted
1 minute ago, vegasbob said:

What game is Contreras playing in, totally out of position to get that throw

I think like us the players have given up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Talk Sox Caretaker Fund
The Talk Sox Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Red Sox community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...