Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

UtahSox

Verified Member
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by UtahSox

  1. I agree they aren’t moving Durbin to 2nd for Mead but maybe for another player. The idea that Craig can still add a bat that plays virtually any position lessens leverage in negotiations. 3B: move Durbin to 2nd, Mead to DH SS: easy to see 2B: Mead to DH DH: keep mead @2b, Durbin @ 3rd LF: easy to see C: easy to see
  2. Unfortunately I think ATL does….
  3. That is exactly what this trade told us, Red Sox are moving Mayer or KCing him to AAA. Life comes at you fast.
  4. Doing math IF Arias is coming, Story, Mayer, Duran are odd men out. location trade proposal: Pirates get>>>Marcelo Mayer, Jarren Duran, Dorian Soto or Azocar : BTV value 58 Red Sox get >>> O’Neill Cruz BTV value 22 sets us up with another big bat whose Savant analytics are off charts. Play him at DH/ LF with Roman.
  5. The more data I see the more excited I get.
  6. TM likes the trade. I hope he turns into Brent Rooker for us.
  7. Mead is BAD 3rd baseman.. -8.1 I’m not sure you can move Durbin off 3rd for him? I’m more interested and think he might be an everyday DH/ 1b if WC needs a day. Only 25 yrs old had a breakout year.. clearly Red Sox think he has tapped into something… who loses spot in lineup? Seigler, Yoshida?
  8. Seems as though the rest of you have lives outside of RS baseball on a Sat. Night. Good bat to ball skills…. Pull air % 22% career high 351 OBP %. 856 Ops hit really well in Nationals stadium. On fire in July over 1000 ops, had a Duran like June (673 OPS) .190 BA idk can he play 2nd? Or are we moving Durbin to 2nd? He is not good defensively -8.1 on Fielding run value… Range 1% and 10% arm not good. AI thinks he projects 18-22 hrs a year at Fenway fwiw. Isaac Paredes not available?
  9. Curtis Mead??? Make this make sense???
  10. I think that’s a beyond exaggeration. To say he is a dumpster fire that implies he’s terrible. I think he’d be a wonderful. Second base for the Red Sox for years to come.
  11. This mental toughness is stuff that builds championship rosters. If him and WC 40 become the leaders in the clubhouse. I like our odds in the next couple of years. To have the type of start, Durbin had in Boston….. I think there are very few people, who would just put their heads down and stay the course. I know I would’ve folded like a cheap tent. Durbin is to me the coolest story of the 2026 season for sure.
  12. Neto would be awesome…. I like pull air data.think he would make a wonderful 2b when Arias finally arrives. But on twitter their fanbase seems pretty far from reality. Plus deals that get talked about never come to be.
  13. Alright Moon I need some of your valuable deep analysis: I want to know which player I should be wanting the most. not on what deal is best…. Just simply who helps us win the most. eliminate prospects it will take, aging of player long term, or payroll situation….. just simply who would increase Sox win probability the most in 2026 AND 2027….. if you think it would take other current healthy Red Sox to make trade you can factor that in. 1. Adames 2. Langeliers 3. Neto 4. Pena 5. Abrams 6. Lindor
  14. Would really throw a kink in my conspiracy theory if they sent them both down. 😂
  15. I wouldn’t say immaturity is nefarious… and it certainly doesn’t do the org any good to air dirty laundry. But something is off with him and Mayer. My hope is Mayer gets moved gets a reset and that helps Anthony in someway or another.
  16. I’m not saying you need to, but if you follow the tea leaves at all with even the slightest amount of logic. It’s easy to say something is fishy here. Look I get it Red Sox invested a ton of money (prematurely by my account and I’ve been consistent with that even when he looked all world) none of us wanna hear anything negative about a $100+ million investment. But something’s off… McAdams called it out, many on here, have called it out, anonymous people within the organization of tiptoed around it. There’s something here. Why would you send your star player away from team in such an influential time? If you believe the bullsh** the organization put out about they’re not being space in the clubhouse. I have some beautiful beachfront property here in Utah for you and give it to you at a good deal. there is more to the story.
  17. Dude, you are the ultimate red herring guy, always saying the guy who says it’s just full of crap. It’s actually McAdams. But explain this MVP. You have $100 million asset he’s been labeled the face of your franchise. Why are you exiling him to be away from a team while it’s on a 15 game win streak? Vibes are high and yet you feel the need to send a guy away and site not having space in your training room and we’re supposed to take that as a fact? Bro, you’re smarter than that. oh, by the way, crochet has a better chance of missing the entire season than Roman Anthony so why is crochet still here? Use just a little bit of logic. There’s something to this.
  18. I don’t buy that….. I sincerely don’t. Why send him to old folks home Ft Myers? No more Trainer/doctors in Boston? He’s your franchise player. There’s always room in the clubhouse for him unless there’s another reason why you’re sending him there. This will never become public knowledge, but there is an intentionality to every move that happens in a sophisticated business like this, with a 100m asset and siting “fake news” because it came from outside the org is extremely naive.
  19. Oh it’s a given Steve needs to send a check pinned to Lindors jersey or it’s a non starter for JH IMO. The question is how big is the check? Does it start with a 4, 5, or 6? The bigger the # the better the prospect, but the less beneficial payroll relief becomes.
  20. It is concerning the injuries happened on check swings/ swings. As opposed to Broken bone hitting foul ball off foot/ sliding into base/ hit by pitch. If it was one of those I’d be less worried… Also the fact there are ANY questions about his commitment to rehab are concerning to me. Non surgical strains and sprains become about pain tolerance.
  21. This is 100% exactly how I view Brez approaching trade deadline. I think K Marte I’d put at less than 1%. Lindor @ 5% but I don’t see Mets making deal, taking back another bad contract, as they’re so high over the luxury Tax, they would get a bigger benefit in relieving payroll with even lottery pick type prospects. Therefore it becomes a threshold of pain question for JH. And history is not on our side on that deal. I do think Lindor deal would have to include a top 10-12 prospect or two. But maybe ones that are far away from MLB. Just for the optics in New York City.
  22. Langliers for Bennett and Eyanson makes a lot of sense… especially if RS think Roman is coming back in Sept or if Arias is getting called up in Sept. Fits what A’s need as well. Marte for Early or Bennett and Mayer also makes a lot of sense…. In lieu of Langliers…. I personally have more faith in Romy Gonzalez/ Siegler/ Monasterio @2b than I do Narvaez/ Wong @ C. So I’d lean Langliers trade as my favorite. + cash flexibility next year. Then go get a Wacha, Bieber, Holmes type rental to get us to October.
×
×
  • Create New...