Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

UtahSox

Verified Member
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by UtahSox

  1. Let’s go to World Series and see what happens in 2028. Who knows…… hype of Red Sox prospects is insane
  2. 2 arms…. But We have to admit that we can develop young pitching. And Eyanson most likely wasn’t going to help MLB team til late 2027. We can replenish the farm arms in next 18 months…. LFG
  3. I mean it’s a big price but Eyanson is legit. He is only top 100 prospect. Other guys are a couple years away
  4. Your plan that seems more logical less emotional…….. orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I offer an alternative. Let’s ship Narvaez to the moon….,.. Play Adley now go get George springer DH LFG. I can’t handle the automatic out in the lineup.
  5. C-Rutschman 1b- Contreras 2b- Monasterrio or Mead SS- Arias or story😕 3b- Durbin LF- Anthony or Duran CF- Rafaela RF- Abreu DH- Mead or Duran or Anthony
  6. LF/DH just as likely as 2b IMO. That’s if we DFA Story. If we don’t dFA story doubt Mead plays any infield
  7. If that’s our MIF in September I’m disappointed.
  8. Pirates lost again. What would it take to get Brandon Lowe??
  9. So basically we give up Connolly Early a MLB ready #3 starter for Mead and then 5 days later Nationals trade a LHB (which we need badly) for a couple top 20 prospects. Make this sh** make sense
  10. Case and point what we give up to get Mead vs what the Yankees give up for Luis Garcia
  11. Luis Garcia to Yankees….. wouldn’t he have made a lot more sense for Red Sox LHB??
  12. More the Marte deal last year, and the SS deals this year. Skubal deal didn’t seem crazy. And the Peralta deal seemed very logical
  13. IDK I hear how much you have to overpay to get MLB talent, and then I see what actually gets deals done. And then the RS propaganda machine says “well to deal with the Red Sox they required Roman/ Arias/ Tolle so we didn’t make deal” but they trade to other teams for 1 solid prospect 2 years away from being MLB ready.
  14. If you’re Breslow and JH right now you gotta think a WS appearance is super obtainable right? Let’s go make the moves.
  15. Oh I’m just more pissed Sheehan wasn’t included in the weak a$$ deal. No toxicity towards you in the slightest.
  16. I’d say since the Rockies series this has been the most gratifying summer I’ve had as a Red Sox fan (25 years) the lows have made the highs so fun. Other than I’m a happiness hedge bettor, it’s cost me $4k this month.
  17. Neto is good and young. I see the comps to Story for sure, but as long as you don’t have to give up Arias I think he is the 2nd biggest impact bat available. And I think a lot of you guys will love him at second base.
  18. Or the Red Sox go out and get free agents/take on deals that have a ton AFV but a lot of money tied to them and win the World Series like the Dodgers. I’m not saying I think we should go all in on witt. I’m just saying in the current construct of Major league, the Royals and the Red Sox should never be mentioned in the same strategy.
  19. I saw this on BTV really liked it RS get: Morejon + Samad Taylor Padres get: Marcelo Mayer+ Hayden Mullins
  20. IDK you have that albatross contract on him either bring him up, or try to trade him right now. If you can’t trade him, bring him up and let him take JD’s AB’s for the next 10 games see what happens? Not a whole lot to lose in terms of production a .491 OPS last 14 days.
×
×
  • Create New...