I’ve actually been really enjoying it. Yoshida has been amazing for Japan in the tournament and his play style seems like it will definitely translate to MLB
Jay Groome’s fastball velocity is up about 2 mph. He appears to be close to his first taste of the majors. Soon, he could be a Padre after all. “It was nice just knowing they felt the same way still, all this time later.”
Yeah I'm not even factoring in his spring training stats. I just don't think he's a major league quality pitcher, and he doesn't have any upside with his age. I am honestly shocked he's still around.
Isn’t dynasty supposed to refer to a single team? I get Lebron is great but how is he is own dynasty on two teams? And why would it stop there? As an individual has been on an absurd run for 20 years and has 4 rings during that time.
Warriors should probably be up there, 4 rings since 2015, and it could’ve been 5 if Durant and Klay didn’t tear their ACLs in the finals.
Pretty big Sports moment seeing Lebron break the all time scoring record tonight. With the level Lebron is playing at, I'm not sure this record will ever be broken.
Passan: Trade news: The Boston Red Sox are acquiring shortstop Adalberto Mondesi from the Kansas City Royals, sources tell ESPN. Deal is done. Players are being informed.
Sure, but Barnes pretty consistently has blown games, whether it be 7th, 8th, 9th or whatever, it still takes a lot of failure to lead league in blown saves.