Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. It was air conditioned really well which was nice. I actually went to game on Friday. I prefer outdoor stadiums anyway, but can appreciate a good dome. I preferred Astros, Brewers and Marlins over the Trop. I found it a bit hard to track the ball with the white roof and the catwalk and ball hitting ceiling nonsense is really stupid/annoying and seems to only be an issue in Tampa. Also just didn’t really seem like there was any kind of atmosphere or anything there.
  2. It’s gotta be up there. I have a goal of visiting every MLB stadium. I’ve visited 18 so far and the Rays and White Sox are my two least favorites.
  3. Sandoval needs to stop being allowed to start. Dude is absolutely terrible
  4. I care because they get paid a lot of money to do the job, and we have the technology to weed out the bad ones.
  5. This umpire is really bad. His zone makes no sense and isn’t consistent at all
  6. Some s***** career backup with a career WAR of 0.9 in 8 seasons. Andrew Knitzer or something
  7. It’s still pretty bad on both guys, especially Sogard who knew he was up third that inning to not comprehend there couldn’t possible be two outs if he has a teammate on third base after he got on..
  8. Red Sox forgot how many outs there was so it was a double play. However, since it is a “timing” play and the Blue Jays threw to first base for third out and never appealed Seigler leaving third base early and left the field, the run counts and it’s ruled a sac fly for Rafaela.
  9. That was one of weirdest things I’ve ever seen on a baseball field
×
×
  • Create New...