Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Community Moderator
Posted

They can also move guys to the pen and build them back up if they need to if there's an injury/opening. It's what they did with Crawford in '23 and that was his best season. 

I'd keep Wehunt as a starter as I think he has the best chance to stick as a starter (most developed 4 pitch mix). Paez can be a bulk innings guy it the Crawford '23 role. Holobetz seems like his stuff could play up in relief. I'd move him to the pen fulltime. I'd move Houck to a Belloesque '26 role, a guy who gets to face hitters one time through the order and be done.

Posted
3 hours ago, mvp 78 said:

They can also move guys to the pen and build them back up if they need to if there's an injury/opening. It's what they did with Crawford in '23 and that was his best season. 

I'd keep Wehunt as a starter as I think he has the best chance to stick as a starter (most developed 4 pitch mix). Paez can be a bulk innings guy it the Crawford '23 role. Holobetz seems like his stuff could play up in relief. I'd move him to the pen fulltime. I'd move Houck to a Belloesque '26 role, a guy who gets to face hitters one time through the order and be done.

Sounds like a good plan.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Talk Sox Caretaker Fund
The Talk Sox Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Red Sox community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...