This is why I want schwarber
Bregman - will get more money and years because he plays defense, but he never really looked healthy to me last year, outside of the beginning and certainly never looked "spry". The Bregman that ended last year felt like an old man and we're talking 6 years at big money? Declining defense, declining durability, solid bat
Alonso - I think will get 6-7 years like Bregman , again because he plays 1b - but not well. And yes, sorry, I do think that Masa would be better (defensively). Thats a low bar. Aging, the fact that he plays a bad 1b (anybody can play a bad 1b) means nothing to me, solid bat
Schwarber - considerably better bat than the above 2. Because he doesnt play defense (but would prob be just as good as ALonso if he did and Breg is prob a 1b 10% into his next contract lol) - I think thats going to suppress his value and keep him at 3-4 years. I see him as reasonable because I think other GMs are foolishly scared off by the DH.