Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. And its a tied game.
  2. Darren O'Day and Matt Thornton
  3. Jon Lester (11-3, 2.78 ERA) http://swamigp.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/jon-lester-getty2.jpg vs CJ Wilson (7-5, 3.35 ERA) http://profantasybaseball.com/Closer/uploaded_images/wilson_cj01-763131.jpg Lets split the series, I feel confident with Lester on mound.
  4. John Lackey (9-5, 4.78 ERA) vs Cliff Lee (8-4, 2.64 ERA) RED SOX (51-39) Scutaro SS McDonald LF Ortiz DH Youkilis 1B Beltre 3B Drew RF Cameron CF Hall 2B Cash C Pitching: RHP John Lackey (9-5, 4.78) RANGERS (52-38) Andrus SS Young 3B Kinsler 2B Guerrero DH Hamilton LF Cruz RF Molina C Davis 1B Borbon CF Pitching: LHP Cliff Lee (8-4, 2.64)
  5. Ill take Daniel Bard and Nick Swisher.. I apologize if they are picked, I'm really tired right now.
  6. Thanks for letting me know, I honestly didn't see Hunter on first page when I checked. I also just messaged Robi on another site and he should be here to make up his picks soon.
  7. Torii Hunter and Shaun Marcum
  8. Beltre felt good after batting practice and sounds like he'll play in all star game -Rotoworld
  9. Jonathan Broxton and Marco Scutaro
  10. Flynnatic messaged me on another site and said he would like Jason Heyward, he cant get on this site because he is on PSP or something, he'll confirm this tomorrow.
  11. Ill take Clayton Kershaw and Andrew McCutchen
  12. I think we should find a replacement as well if Dipre isn't going to participate, it would essentially be an 8 team draft without Dipre.
  13. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5363055 Sounds like Lebron is leaning towards Heat.
  14. I know YRTB on another site, I'll message him to come on here and make his pick.
  15. I select Felix Hernandez and Johan Santana
  16. I don't think so, but I'll definitely be up late tonight and if you wanted you could private message me whoever you want to pick just in case Divinity doesn't make his pick tonight, so I could post who you want. I've done numerous redrafts on other sites and people do this a lot so they don't risk getting skipped overnight and its not like I could steal your pick since I pick after you. Edit: Divinity is online right now so it shouldn't matter.
  17. I don't know, I'm one of biggest Beltre supporters here and I don't think he is a top 10 player in MLB, both picks were terrible.
×
×
  • Create New...