Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. LaRod Stephens-Howling, KR
  2. According to rotoworld, Sox also picked up the option for Scott Atchison.
  3. Mike Williams, WR (The Buccaneers Mike Williams)
  4. The dougie is a retarded dance, but I don't have a problem with Wall doing something that dumb as long as he keeps playing like this.
  5. I don't know if he usually does, I haven't really been following him but tonight he came off the bench.
  6. 76ers 9 points and 6 rebounds off the bench.
  7. John Wall had 29 points, 13 assists and 9 steals tonight. Beast
  8. Legedu Naanee has my vote.
  9. Todd Herremans, G
  10. My bad, I just skimmed over last couple of pages and missed him, illl make another pick in a minute.
  11. Luis Castillo, DE
  12. In 3 years I think that Yao will be lucky to still be in the league with all the injuries hes suffered.. I don't think you can just assume he'll be healthy 3 years from now.. Thats like assuming every old player will keep up their level of play for 3 more years.
  13. Yeah, I was thinking about taking Britt earlier but decided to wait, I was surprised after yesterdays game he wasn't taken earlier today. I figured if I wanted him I had to take him now or else he'd be gone.
  14. I think I know who you want, ill pm you who I think it is. Anyway, I select Kenny Britt, WR
  15. Wont make the playoffs? Is this serious? I mean I could see them not being the #1 seed, but not making the playoffs? Thats a stretch. Anyway I'm excited for Thursday, I cant wait to see John Wall's debut.
  16. Thats good, I joined and it seems like there is a lot of different fans on there which makes for a lot of conversations. By the way, I'm Steelers94 on talkpats.
  17. I'm not a Pats fan, but I guess ill join.
×
×
  • Create New...