Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Even with this lineup we should pound Kazmir, he has been terrible this season, but knowing this team Kazmir probably pitches 7 innings allowing 1 run and gets the win. It seems like we hit good pitchers well for some reason and then allow s***** pitchers to dominate us.
  2. I am going to go with YRTB here, this is an extremely close match up, but I got with YRTB due to pitching advantage. I prefer Divinitys lineup but I think the difference in YRTBs pitching in my opinion would give him the win.
  3. I agree about Varitek and Wakefield. I think Bogar has to be replaced, he has cost the Sox numerous runs this year by sending a runner when they shouldn't be sent, its really annoying and has probably cost us a few wins as well.
  4. I'd definitely like to take part if there is still a spot open.
  5. I go with my team.. Although ill give him the lineup advantage, I believe my pitching staff more then makes up the difference, but not only that, its not like my offense wont be able to score runs. And once again, I don't think bench should matter much, I am treating this like a playoff matchup and my bench wouldn't see much time. As I said before, only guys who would see team would be Jose Molina and Aybar. Aybar would be used for pinch running and Molina would be used as a defensive replacement.
  6. Oh and honestly how does bench matter that much at all, especially if this is being treated like a playoff serious? The only guys on my bench who would see any time unless there was an injury would be Jose Molina for his defense and MAYBE someone like Aybar who would be pinch running, bench should matter some but it shouldn't be the deciding factor in voting.
  7. Do I have to compare every position like everybody else is doing or can I just give reasoning as to why I've made my vote?
  8. This is crazy, good s*** Drew.
  9. Beltre is such a beast, anyone remember when people were calling for his head in April and labeling him as a bad fielding singles hitter?
  10. I'm all for re-signing Hall if price is right. Hall has been all we could ask for and more off the bench this season. Id be perfectly happy having him as the utility player again next year.
  11. I pretty much agree with this, but I think Nathan is better then Marmol, when healthy Nathan is arguably the 2nd best closer in the game and I also believe Wagner and Soria is a push due to the amazing year Wagner is having. Either way though, I think Italstallion has better team, I vote for him if I didn't make it clear enough.
  12. I think this is really close due to Suns having a great rotation, but I'm going to go with YRTB due to his lineup and bullpen advantage.
  13. Is Omar Infante left? If he is ill take him.. If not ill take Yunel Escobar
  14. Dunn was claimed off waivers earlier today by an unknown team.
  15. Nice inning guys! Game over
  16. Ty Wigginton and Erick Aybar
  17. Great way to start the Inning
  18. I'm glad Cameron finally went on DL, he was playing injured and needs some rest. I think he should just sit out for rest of season and try to come back as close to 100% next year as possible.
  19. Agreed, that was probably biggest steal of draft, excellent pick.
×
×
  • Create New...