Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Some good news already. Yankees lost and Rays are losing 4-1. If win like we should tonight, we are only 1.5 back of Yankees and if Rays lose and we win, we are only 3.5 back of Rays.
  2. I heard that Atchison got sent down, so for now, Hermida is still on the roster and not on the DL, but I wouldn't be surprised if that changed by tomorrow. Also, V-Mart is starting at first.
  3. SS Marco Scutaro 2B Dustin Pedroia DH David Ortiz 3B Kevin Youkilis 1B Victor Martinez RF J.D. Drew C Jason Varitek CF Josh Reddick LF Bill Hall Pitcher: Jon Lester Reddick up, it sounds like Jeremy Hermida is going to DL and I guess Beltre is banged up as well considering Youk is at 3rd.
  4. The Orioles games are what bother me the most, I still cant believe we got swept by that terrible team. With or without Cameron and Ellsbury, that was still inexcusable.
  5. Jon Lester (6-2, 2.97 ERA) http://www.parade.com/images/-v4/health-and-food/2009/03/spotlight-v4-jon-lester.jpg vs Jeremy Guthrie (3-5, 3.84 ERA) http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/thetoydepartment/guth34.jpg With Lester pitching against the Orioles, this is game we should and better win. Just win.
  6. Clay Buchholz (7-3, 2.73 ERA) http://www.everyjoe.com/files/379/2008/05/claybuchholz_nc.jpg vs Chris Tillman (0-0, 3.18 ERA) http://www.keeperleaguegm.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/chris-tillman11.jpg RED SOX (31-24) Marco Scutaro SS Dustin Pedroia 2B David Ortiz DH Kevin Youkilis 1B Victor Martinez C J.D. Drew RF Adrian Beltre 3B Jeremy Hermida LF Bill Hall CF Pitching: RHP Clay Buchholz (7-3, 2.73). ORIOLES (15-39) Corey Patterson LF Miguel Tejada 3B Nick Markakis RF Ty Wigginton 1B Luke Scott DH Matt Wieters C Adam Jones CF Scott Moore 2B Cesar Izturis SS Pitching: RHP Chris Tillman (0-0, 3.18). Sox need to sweep this series, Orioles are terrible. I know expecting a sweep may seem a bit much, but I don't think it is at all considering how bad Orioles suck. We cant afford to lose anymore games to this terrible team.
  7. That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen, seriously ump?
  8. No I didn't, haha my bad. I was on with Ipod and the pictures were covering like my whole screen and making it hard to see other posts. Edit: Thanks bsox0407
  9. Any idea when this game will start?
  10. Bases loaded and no one out, great.
  11. I was referring to his defense, he has been hitting well all season. When he made his 7th error a few weeks ago people were calling for his head and demanding that Lowell start.
  12. I'm glad to hear this, just a few weeks ago numerous people (not directed at you) wanted Lowell to start over him And he's proven some people right.
  13. Glad to see someone post this, I was one of only people defending Beltre early on (I believe Dipre was the other person defending him with me). His defense was bound to turn around and the power was definitely going to show up eventually. I was happy when we signed Beltre and I still supported him even through the tough stretch and I'm glad other people are starting to appreciate his game, his defense has been amazing of late and he still hasn't slowed down offensively :thumbsup:
  14. Does Beltre still suck defensively and have no power?
  15. Is there any Beltre haters left?
  16. Wow, that is an ugly lineup.
  17. No, not at all. Sox will always be my favorite, Nationals are just a "secondary" team that I'll sometimes check to see if they win but it doesn't bother me if they lose or excite me if they win. I've just started liking them because people always invite me to the games, they have a great ballpark and it appears as if they have a pretty good future.
  18. The Washington Nationals, I live near DC so I go to a decent amount of games and they are starting to get exciting to watch and this will continue with Strasburg close to being called up and in all likely-hood they are going to draft Bryce Harper in the upcoming draft.
×
×
  • Create New...