Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Lesean McCoy, RB
  2. I really like the Collison pick, I was debating between him and Jennings.. Anyway, what do you guys think of Nash pick? I know hes pretty old (36), but he has shown no signs of slowing down and I think in 3 years he could still be a productive player.
  3. C: Dwight Howard/Kendrick Perkins PF: Carlos Boozer/Serge Ibaka/Jeff Green SF: Gerald Wallace/Jeff Green/Wesley Matthews SG: OJ Mayo/OJ Mayo/Wesley Matthews/Wayne Ellington (Only playing in garbage time) PG: Steve Nash/Brandon Jennings/Daniel Gibson C: Dwight Howard ($16,647,180) PF: Carlos Boozer ($14,400,000) SF: Gerald Wallace ( $10,500,000) SG: OJ Mayo: ($4,456,200) PG: Steve Nash ($10,310,938) 6th: Brandon Jennings ($2,331,120) 7th: Jeff Green ($4,455,988) 8th: Kendrick Perkins ($4,640,208) BN: Serge Ibaka ($1,204,200) BN: Wesley Matthews ($5,765,000) BN: Daniel Gibson ($4,015,334) BN: Wayne Ellington ($1,078,800) Salary used: $79,804,968
  4. I'm honestly not a big fan of Jennings game at this point in his career due to his low FG%, but I think in 3 years he has the potential to be a star. Plus, he's really cheap.
  5. Calais Campbell, DE
  6. Brandon Moore, RG
  7. Heath Miller, TE
  8. Maurkice Pouncey, C
  9. I'm rooting for the Reds in the playoffs, no reason behind it, I just find the team pretty likable and it would be cool to see them win it all.
  10. If Suns doesn't want Lebron, I'd gladly take him.
  11. Yeah, I was only 10 when it happened as well, I didn't really think of the magnitude the game met at the time, but now thinking about it is amazing. I also liked the point they brought up about Lowe. Its crazy that he only pitched on 2 days rest and was as effective as he was in game 7 and he got almost no credit doing so.
  12. Yeah it was really good, I enjoyed it a lot. It was kind of weird because I remembered it perfectly.. I completely forgot about Pokey Reese though, he used to be one of my favorite players.
  13. I really hope Sox go after Crawford
  14. Casey Hampton, DT
  15. David Harris, MLB Id also like to move Beason to OLB (As I said before he has played both in his career).
  16. Ill do it.
  17. Just a heads up, on the chart it has Leon Hall on my team and I believe Y228 took him, I mean Id definitely take him if you guys want but I didn't draft him. Anyway, I take Lawrence Timmons, MLB
  18. Mike Jenkins, CB
  19. Jamaal Charles, RB
×
×
  • Create New...