Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Welcome to talksox
  2. I've been very happy with Jed Lowrie so far this year, it seems like he's having a solid AB every time up.
  3. 3-0, so far, so good.
  4. Josh Hamilton? He is very deserving of MVP consideration as well.
  5. Kyle McClellan and Andres Torres
  6. That sucked... f***
  7. Intentional walk to Drew.. Let's do this Cameron..
  8. Alright Beltre, let's tie this s*** up Drew!!
  9. Well this is interesting
  10. Placido Polanco and Jose Molina
  11. I'm in. Edit: I also have a question, does a model count as a "celebrity?"
  12. I'm very happy with the way the rotation has been pitching lately, Lackey has been great of late. Oh and I don't mean to cherry pick but I don't think Lester is top 3 pitcherl in baseball, right now its gotta be Josh Johnson, Cliff Lee and Halladay as top 3
  13. Why does Hermida continue to start? He blows, I'd rather see Bill Hall out there.
  14. Pedro Alvarez and Miguel Olivo
  15. Thornton is gone, I picked him a few rounds ago.
  16. Huge hit by Patterson, now hopefully bullpen can hold this..
  17. Somehow Okajima got out of that.. Some runs here please
  18. Francona is terrible at managing the bullpen, unbelievable.
  19. Here is youtube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f8DGVrbVck
  20. Yeah, it was Carl. It was on pick off throw to first and throw hit him right in the nuts, he went down in pain as Wigginton for the Orioles calmly tagged him out.
  21. I just saw that a few minutes ago, hes DTD with a testicular contusion, ouch.
×
×
  • Create New...