Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. s***, we didn't need this.
  2. Would be perfect if Rays do lose Sox win Yanks and Rays lose
  3. Nice win tonight, Ortiz had 3 hits and Dice-k was great.
  4. Thats what I was thinking WTF
  5. They scored 1 run the game isn't over.
  6. 1st and 3rd, 1 out, Need a DP here
  7. I think it might just be a block, I don't see why Red Sox would need/want him.
  8. 2 out of 3 on the road against any team is fine
  9. Thats what you want, easy 1-2-3 inning.
  10. I love it when Cora actually gets on base.
  11. I was hoping he would, sucks he didn't. At Least he got the 2 hit shutout.
  12. Wakefield isn't doing that bad....
  13. Guardians suck.
  14. Bottom 3 suck Hopefully one of them does something good
  15. Now Lowrie with a big hit, Lugo who?
  16. Another RBI double for Bay!!
  17. wtf was that?
  18. Jacoby might be finding his stroke again!
  19. I cant see the game, but I was watching Gamecast and I noticed Marlon Byrd stole two bases, Were they not holding him or something? Its not often "average" speed runners teal bases off Pettite.
  20. Becketts looking good.
  21. Finally, Ellsbury on base, Pedroia singles him home, I would love to see that happen some more.
  22. There we go J-bay!
×
×
  • Create New...