Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Miles Austin, WR
  2. Oher played at RT last season, but switched to LT this season. He can play both, but I'm going to have him at RT.
  3. I'm going to go with Michael Oher, OT
  4. Harrison was a very good selection, an OLB duo of Harrison and Ware would be absolutely amazing, very good pick. I know Harrison is old for a football player, but I definitely think he can at least continue being a great player for 2 more years and at least a "good" player for another after that.
  5. I was actually really debating about taking Woodley this pick.. I think he was a really good pick. Anyway, I'm going to take Jon Beason, OLB/MLB He has played both OLB and MLB in his career and I believe he is playing OLB this year, but I'm going to put him at MLB (or ILB, whatever its called) if thats fine.
  6. I hate the team I have in this league so much, auto draft really screwed me.
  7. Im going to go with D’Brickashaw Ferguson, LT
  8. Ware was going to be my pick, ill make my pick in a few minutes, just let me check a few things.
  9. Did Notre Dame really just lose on that play? What the f***..
  10. QB: Drew Brees HB: Jamaal Charles HB: Lesean McCoy WR: Miles Austin WR: Mike Wallace WR: Kenny Britt WR: Mike Williams TE: Heath Miller RT: Michael Oher RG: Brandon Moore C: Maurkice Pouncey LG: Todd Herremans LT: D’Brickashaw Ferguson DE: Calais Campbell DE: Luis Castillo DT: Casey Hampton OLB: Koa Misi OLB: Jon Beason ILB: David Harris ILB: Lawrence Timmons CB: Jabari Greer CB: Mike Jenkins FS: Nate Allen SS: Pat Chung K: Robbie Gould P: Daniel Sepulveda KR: LaRod Stephens-Howling PR: LaRod Stephens-Howling Bench: Tim Tebow, QB Bench: Legarrette Blount, RB HC: Mike Smith
  11. I liked the Willis pick a lot.. Im a bit surprised at the Matt Ryan pick, there is a few QB's I would of taken before him, but maybe thats just my opinion.
  12. Ill take Drew Brees, QB.
  13. RED SOX (76-61) Nava LF Drew RF Martinez C Ortiz DH Beltre 3B Lowrie 2B Kalish CF Anderson 1B Navarro SS Pitching: LHP Jon Lester (15-8, 3.27) RAYS (83-53) Upton CF Bartlett SS Crawford LF Longoria 3B Pena 1B Rodriguez 2B Baldelli DH Zobrist RF Shoppach C Pitching: RHP Jeff Niemann (10-5, 3.97)
  14. Right, sarcasm on a message board translates so well, you just traded Drew Brees for Phillips Rivers, how am I supposed to know when you are being serious? The trade still doesn't make sense, I'm a Steelers fan and I wouldn't do a dumb trade just to get one of my favorite players, yeah I might target a few guys on my team but I wouldn't do a dumb trade just to get them. I don't care what you do, I really don't, money isn't even the reason I joined, I joined for a competitive league and my team already got screwed by an auto-draft because I missed draft and it wouldn't allow my co-manager to draft for me when I was gone.
  15. Maybe its a bad trade because Brees is better in real life and fantasy and it makes no sense to trade a better player for a lesser player? Rivers is going to be without Vincent Jackson for what appears to be the whole year (6 game suspension and it appears he will be traded or sit out whole year) and possibly Marcus McNeil. Brees went in early 2nd round and Brees went in mid 3, this trade makes no sense, its basically trading a 2nd rounder for a 3rd rounder. You did this because you believe Brees will get hurt because he is on cover of madden? Really? If you believed that why would you draft him anyway?
  16. I would definitely like to take part.. about O-line question, I think O-line man are one of most important positions to fill and should be apart of the draft, but if other people don't want to draft them, then I'm fine with that too.
  17. I also cant make draft, I just got a job and work all night Friday night, ill pre-rank also, but I may have a friend fill in and draft for me. If he is in league as a "2nd owner" he can draft like I would be able to, right?
  18. Lyle Overbay is killing us
  19. Yeah, players who are on DL tend to not play much.
  20. How was Lincecum "head and shoulders" above everyone else last year? It was a very close race between him, Carpenter and Wainwright, in fact I think Wainwright should of won.
  21. Bases juiced... Come on JD Drew!
  22. Not a good AB by Beltre... Cmon Lowell
  23. 2 on and none out, we gotta score at least 2 here.
×
×
  • Create New...