Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Just a quick question, I know you mentioned players playing out of position effecting how you'd judge them when we have voting or whatever, but would it make that much of a difference if I played say a CF in LF?
  2. Welcome
  3. I think this is a bit of a risky pick but I'm going for it. Tim Hudson, SP 9M
  4. Thats true, even if he is skipped tonight he should have plenty of time to make his picks tomorrow morning. I miscalculated how much time he actually had.
  5. If Flynnatic doesn't pick tonight is his pick after that also skipped? If it is, before I go to bed ill just send you a list since Id pick after Flynnatic is skipped again.
  6. I have it but haven't played in a while, I don't like playing the game with the rosters so out of date right now as there have been so many moves made in this off-season. I'm definitely buying 2k11 though and cant wait to use the Sox in it
  7. He hasn't been online since about 6.
  8. Jay Bruce, RF Salary: $440,000
  9. Very good pick, I was heavily debating about picking him but his salary was a little to high, especially considering Halladay's pretty big salary already in my rotation.
  10. C: John Jaso ($400,000) 1B: Prince Fielder ($10.5M) 2B: Aaron Hill ($4,000,000) 3B: Casey McGehee ($427,500) SS: Hanley Ramirez ( $7,000,000) RF: Jay Bruce ($400,000) CF: Adam Jones ($465,000) LF: Curtis Granderson ($5,500,000) DH: Adam Dunn ($12,000,000) Bench: Marlon Byrd ($3,000,000) Bench: Omar Infante ($2,225,000) Bench: AJ Pierzynski ($6,750,000) Bench: Andruw Jones ($500,000) Lineup (vs. Righties) 1. Curtis Granderson, LF 2. Aaron Hill, 2B 3. Hanley Ramirez, SS 4. Prince Fielder, 1B 5. Adam Dunn, DH 6. Casey McGehee, 3B 7. Jay Bruce, RF 8. Adam Jones, CF 9. John Jaso, C Lineup (vs. Lefties) 1. Hanley Ramirez, SS 2. Aaron Hill, 2B 3. Prince Fielder, 1B 4. Adam Dunn, DH 5. Casey McGehee, 3B 6. Adam Jones, CF 7. Marlon Byrd, LF 8. Jay Bruce, RF 9. John Jaso, C Rotation 1. Roy Halladay ($15,750,000) 2. Matt Cain ($4,250,000) 3. Tim Hudson ($9,000,000) 4. Jon Garland ($4,700,000) 5. Clayton Richard ($423,700) Bullpen 1. Francisco Rodriguez (11.5M) 2. Daniel Bard ($415,500) 3. Sean Burnett ($775,000) 4. Jason Motte ($411,000) 5. Eric O'Flaherty ($440,000) 6. Ramon Ramirez ($1,155,000) 7. Will Ohman ($2.2M) Salary used: $104,107,670
  11. I'm gonna go with Roy Halladay, SP Salary: $15,750,000
  12. Alright thanks, Ill make pick in a minute, just need to check some salaries of players.
  13. I know its posted somewhere, but what is the salary cap again? Sorry im on my ipod touch and its hard to navigate this site on it.
  14. Hanley Ramirez, SS Salary: $7,000,000
  15. As a Wizards fan, I'm glad they got rid of Arenas contract. I know Rashard Lewis has a huge contract as well, but at least this trade gives John Wall the PG spot all to himself when he is healthy. Meanwhile, this is interesting trade for the Magic, they basically shook up their whole team and now have 2 pretty bad contracts in Arenas and Hedo.
  16. I was really impressed with the way Joel Anthony essentially shut down Amare in the 2nd half. Very solid effort from him that will probably go pretty unnoticed with the way the big 3 (especially Lebron), played.
×
×
  • Create New...