Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. You've got to be f***ing kidding me.
  2. Just for clarification, injuries do matter in this, unlike the NBA redraft, right?
  3. Alright sounds good.
  4. True, but if the rankings are posted we would know who we are playing. I did a redraft on another site and the guy running it had everybody PM him reasoning to why their team would win the match up and how they would use their team. It worked really well.
  5. Something else that could work is if everybody PM'D Kilo why their team should win (or how they are going to use their team and whatever they want to put) and he could post each teams reasonings when he posts the match ups.
  6. Fine with me, I don't care if Werth plays left or right (although he has a pretty good arm, so right probably makes more sense). I just don't want to see Youk (has looked lost in the outfield) or Gonzalez (1 career game in the outfield as a major leaguer) starting in the outfield.
  7. Id rather just sign Werth and have him in left field. In the past when Youk played in the outfield he seemed lost out there at times and while Youk is a downgrade from Beltre I don't think Youk is THAT bad at 3B defensively.
  8. The Gonzalez acquisition was huge and even with the acquisition it sounds like Boston still has a legit shot at signing Werth as well. -Rotoworld
  9. Alright list is sent.
  10. Ill send in the rankings ASAP.
  11. I agree 100% with everything you just said. Anyway, Im going to vote for WB. I love the team Whiskeybreath put together and would honestly take his starting unit and bench over Kilo's. There is no proof that either team has better chemistry as almost none of these players have ever played together, so I don't think that is a good reason as to why Kilo's team is better. I think WB has the more talented team and would take them in a 7 game series so I am giving him my vote.
  12. I don't plan on using the wire, whenever I'm up you guys can just skip me.
  13. I vote my team. (Pretty much a given everybody is going to vote for there team, but ill explain if I'm supposed too). I think my team has an advantage in a few areas. 1 being PG, yes he has Rose as a starter, but his back up PG, Jared Jeffries is a PF who plays 8 minutes a game RIGHT now and has already been in the league for 8 years and has proven he isn't a good player. There is no way he'll be able guard Brandon Jennings or Steve Nash now or 3 years into the future when Jennings is more into his prime. I also think I have an advantage at C with Dwight Howard and Perkins, I know injuries aren't a factor, but Kaman has been pretty bad this year and in 3 years Dwight will be hitting his peak offensively and there is no way Kaman neither Oden can guard him. Plus Howard and Perkins are both solid defensively. I think SG/SF/PF are all close (Especially considering Curry isn't even a natural SG and will get abused on the defensive end). I also think my bench is better.. I think B22407 has a solid team but some of the positioning doesn't really make sense.
  14. I vote for Ital,I like every part of his starting unit better except for SF (I think Granger is slightly better then Gay) and I think bench is pretty close (Id honestly take YH's bench), but I don't think the bench difference is a big enough difference to off set the starter difference. In a 7 game serious Id definitely go with Ital's team.
  15. LeGarrette Blount, RB
  16. Same here. I've been impressed so far this year, although they lost today I thought they played very well and if we made our free throws who knows what happens in the PITT game.
  17. Yeah, Maryland was horrendous from the line, if they made their free throws, who knows what would of happened.
  18. My bad, he wasn't on chart. I've been looking around for like 10 minutes and cant think of anybody to pick, so why not.. Tim Tebow, QB
  19. Matt Cassel, backup QB
  20. Sorry I've been busy lately, do I have any picks to make up?
  21. Daniel Sepulveda, P
  22. I sent mine.
  23. How about John Wall? First career NBA triple double. 19 points, 13 assists, 10 rebounds and 6 steals!
  24. I updated my club house, Ill pm my power rankings later tonight as I'm about to leave right now and don't have a chance to look over every team.
×
×
  • Create New...