Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I think its pretty clear that we absolutely cannot have Kelly and Hembree on the playoff roster. Both have way too many blow ups.
  2. I'm all for giving JBJ an extension. I hope it isn't extremely pricey, but I really like him and want him around for both now and the future. The slumps don't bother me, at the end of the year we usually get a decent bat and elite defense and base running, which I'm fine with for a bottom of the order bat.
  3. We have a three game series left against the Orioles, we should definitely get home field throughout playoffs.
  4. Good for Tzu-Wei Lin and Sam Travis. Nice to see young guys making impact at MLB level. Game was pretty stress free as it didn't really matter, which is rare that I say. Solid win by the backups.
  5. Sucks that happened to that class act Aroldis Chapman. He never beats his wife or anything.
  6. I am absolutely for keeping all three catchers, just due to the fact alone of how bad Leon/Vaz have been at the plate, and how good Holt has been as a pinch hitter. It gives Cora a lot of options, and means as little AB's as possible for the weak hitting catchers, especially in big situations.
  7. They haven't been around lately, which is good. Price is a great pitcher and I'm glad hes had this type of season. Now I just pray he has a good post-season so everyone will really shut him.
  8. Weird game. Ill take the W though. Good s*** Moreland.
  9. How is Mookie Betts the most underrated player in baseball? WTF is A-rod talking about lol
  10. The Astros defense has been outstanding tonight. The Sox defense.. not so much.
  11. The play by play guy is fine. Mendoza is just mediocre, but A-Rod is just bad, and not because of his Yankee ties or anything, but Jesus, he never shuts up, and its mostly just sucking off Alex Bregman.
  12. I don't get how Altuve is out there, but alright. Also, A-Rod is so f***ing annoying, Jesus.
  13. I really don’t know if we can trust Devers in the playoffs, he makes too many stupid plays. I think the future is still bright but we’re trying to win now
  14. Moreland is in a bad slump. He hit .186 in July, .205 in August, and is 1-15 in September. He needs to step up.
  15. Wimbush is seriously one of the most frustrating QB's I've ever seen. Notre Dame had so much talent last year, numerous NFL players, including two top 10 lineman, and Wimbush killed them. He really needs to step up if ND wants to be a legit title contender.
  16. Wow, I can't believe someone didn't know who Brandon Phillips was. He's been in MLB since 2002, has over 2000 career hits and 200 homers, and during his prime was one of best 2B both offensively and defensively, and was a great dude off the field and in clubhouses, especially in Cincy. He's a very likable guy and loves the game of baseball. Who would've thought a few years ago it would even be possible to have Dustin Pedroia, Ian Kinsler and Brandon Phillips all in Boston at same time?
  17. This has been one of the most memorable regular seasons I've ever watched, there has been so many incredible moments, including another one yesterday, coming down from 7-1, against a playoff team, with almost all backups in, capped off by a guy making his 2018 debut in Brandon Phillips hitting a game winning home run. I think almost everyone will agree here that the best moment of the season was the come from behind win against the Yankees, which capped of a 4 game sweep and essentially burying the Yankees. But aside from that, I think I would have to go with Mookie Betts 13 pitch grand slam against the Blue Jays. That is probably the only time I've seen a home run in the 4th inning feel like a walk off. Everything about that AB was crazy, 13 pitches, Smoak misplaying a popup he probably should've caught, and of course I loved Mookie's reaction after he hit the ball. Any other ones you guys would like to add? I'm sure there is plenty.
  18. As I've mentioned, I've always been a big Brandon Phillips fan, I love the way he plays and he loves the game. That game winning homer today was awesome. Great win.
  19. There was three loud outs that inning. Atlanta getting very luck thus far.
  20. Damn, that was a really nice catch by Markakis.
  21. This will be the first time in a while I can sit down and enjoy a full game. Hopefully Porcello doesn't ruin the experience. Also, as a longtime Brandon Phillips fan, it is awesome to see him in Boston and I hope he gets an AB tonight.
  22. My deepest condolences YOTN, I can't even imagine how hard it must've been to post something like this. I doubt there is anything we can do to help with what you are going through, but if there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.
  23. Johnson has really been struggling lately.
  24. Dammit!! Why is JBJ still on this team?? He’s nothing more than a late inning defensive replacement!! DFA HIM!
  25. I mean being serious, he's a good get. He isn't anywhere near as good as he used to be, but he was an MVP 5 years ago, so that's not really a knock. He's still a solid contributor and a good veteran for a playoff team.
×
×
  • Create New...