What was Holt doing in LF? Eovaldi gave up a bloop double that Beni catches if he's out there and an infield single, and now is in trouble already. Awesome.
Are you really saying Sandy Leon is overrated? Who the hell is rating him very highly? He is a great defensive catcher, who the pitching staff likes and obviously a weak bat. I don't think anyone expects more of him.
Porcello threw that pitch on the outside corner about 6-7 times that inning. Umpired called it a ball three times, and a strike the other three, and on the pitch zone, it was in almost exact same location each time. like WTF is this guy doing.
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/519144.jpg
Rick Porcello (15-6, 4.14 ERA)
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/642232.jpg
Ryan Yarbrough (12-5, 3.84 ERA)
Lets forget last night ever happened.
Also, regarding Holt, many wanted him DFA/Cut/sent down during the season lol. I'm glad we held onto him. I was probably a bit harsh on him early in the season, but he's a great bench piece and his teammates love him.