Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I mean TBH I really don't think Hernandez has been that bad tonight, and I think he's f***ing horrible.
  2. Id send Barnes back out there, He looked really good. Id definitely have a few guys warming though. Because when Barnes loses it, he can lose it fast.
  3. There is people on this site who want to kill Barnes, who just easily retired Judge, Didi and Stanton 1-2-3... Okay then!
  4. Dude he’s facing one of best players in mlb in a playoff game and retired him...
  5. These last 4 innings are going to be very nerve racking
  6. HUGE out there. Make Judge lead off innings
  7. Porcello is struggling this inning
  8. Bloops? That ball was ripped
  9. Steve Pearce absolutely destroys the Yankees.
  10. Another big opportunity. Score here
  11. And Vazquez had 2 hits last night... I don’t have a defense for Nunez though lol
  12. I don’t care where he hits it. 400+ fly balls are pretty lucky to get away with
  13. A little lucky here, Hicks crushed that
  14. Kinsler has been so useless
  15. HUGE opportunity here.. come on Kinsler
  16. I would keep JBJ in lineup, his defense is well worth it... as for Nunez..
  17. Brock Holt hits for cycle one night, next night is missing from a lineup, while Eduardo Nunez is in the lineup. Nice.
  18. This game was one of the most enjoyable games I've ever watched. End the Series tomorrow, please.
  19. Yankees fans are so salty that Beni stole 2nd lmao
  20. Well.. that was s*****.
  21. Hopefully we get wild Chapman
×
×
  • Create New...