Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Pitchers - Brian Johnson and Hector Velazquez are the easy options for me. Almost nothing was expected of these two guys coming into the season, and they've done a very good job all season. Hell, a lot of people thought Johnson was a DFA candidate early in the season. He deserves a lot of props for his season Honorable mention: I agree with Barnes. I wasn't a big fan of him coming into the season, but I have 0 complaints about him this year, he doesn't get the credit he deserves for how good he's been. Position players: I would say the bench in general. There has been a lot of injuries, and a lot of shuffling around the lineup, and these guys have done solid job filling in. Leon has had a massive workload, and has continued to be great defensively. Pearce is fantastic bench bat and has played pretty solid 1B, Holt as mentioned has been great. Swihart has improved a lot and has had some big hits lately. Nunez hasn't been very good, but at the very least he provides versatility and he sounds like a great clubhouse guy and teammate.. and at the least he hustles every play, and that has to be worth something IMO.
  2. Rough day for all the David Price haters today
  3. I think Holt is completely lost today. Two bad mental mistakes in one inning
  4. What the actual f***? That was one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen on a Major League Baseball field
  5. Good job by Price working around some pretty bad defense
  6. I agree with that part, I don't think its really an unwritten rule though, in any sport you should have your teammates back. I mean the unwritten rules that caused the Marlins to hit Acuna for no logical reason other than him being good is dumb. That really shouldn't be a thing.
  7. He is absolutely MLB ready, I just don't think Jays have any reason to bring him up right now and waste his service time clock.
  8. I think the unwritten rules of baseball are easily the dumbest thing in any sport. The logic of the Marlins "needing" to hit Ronald Acuna because they cant get him out is just stupid. If you are that offended by his homers, maybe don't give them up to him?
  9. I'd rather have Xander and JBJ than Harper.
  10. There is no rain expected after 7:30
  11. I’m headed to game also, will be my first time in Philly. Hopefully Sox win so I don’t have to hear too much ******** lol
  12. Despite his awful luck for a few months, JBJ has really turned it up recently. His defense is always good, but when he hits, it makes this team so much better. Having Mookie hit with a guy on base with speed, who can steal bases is such a great asset. I'm glad we didn't listen to all the jack asses who wanted him DFA/cut/traded.
  13. I was at Baltimore for two games this weekend, 75% of the crowd was Sox fans, and the other 25% were either drunk or didn't care. It was one of the weirdest atmospheres I had ever seen. When the PA announcer would try starting "Lets go O's" chants, it would just end up being "Lets go Red Sox" chants. Mookie and JD both received MVP chants. I also don't think there is a man more loved in Baltimore than Adam Jones, or hated than Chris Davis lol. I'll be headed to Philly Tuesday for that game, I've never been there before, and it should be interesting seeing how those fans act lol.
  14. I think he was being sarcastic. its hard to blow games, when you rarely lose.
  15. Only one more win and the Sox meet your prediction.. and its mid August!
  16. What would Betts in three hole have changed at all with Morelands AB? Moreland is batting 5th and our 3 hole hitter has a bomb and a walk today.
  17. I'm fine taking Sale out. We have comfortable division lead and its the f***ing Orioles lol. Sale's health is by far most important thing.
  18. Missed opportunity there... and it looks like Sale is coming out, meaning this could get dicey.
  19. It is truly amazing we have JD Martinez and Mookie Betts in the same lineup
  20. I'm headed towards game and its looking like most of the rain will miss Baltimore. only 30% chance from 8-10. They are never going to change a game's scheduled time, when fans are paying money and planning on arriving at a certain time. It just isn't fair.
  21. The JBJ haters haven't been talking too much lately...
  22. Shout out to all the members of this site recently for the game threads, they've been much more enjoyable lately without a few absurdly annoying people whose names don't need to be mentioned. Also, Thunder is without a doubt making the first game thread of the playoffs.
  23. At least in playoffs we wont have Pomeranz pitching.. At least I hope not
  24. Would be awesome if WHite Sox could pull that off.. Man does a 10 game lead sound nice.
  25. Either way, Giles looked bad. He gave up that hit to Mookie, walked Beni, bomb to Moreland, Bomb to JBJ, etc. I don't think it mattered what Pillar did, Giles wasn't getting thru middle of Sox order.
×
×
  • Create New...