Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. How is it dumb to pinch hit for a weak hitter, with a better hitter, with a chance to get an ever important insurance run in a playoff game, when you have an equally as good defensive catcher that can come into the game after pinch hitting?
  2. Two more Craig, two more.
  3. This. There is no reason to have three catchers if we don't PH for one in that situation.
  4. Price is a great teammate and good for the clubhouse, that is something no one can take away from Price. Same with Nunez, and some of the other guys who are s*** on a lot.
  5. Yeah, I agree completely. Ichiro in a Yankee uniform was just so weird. I've always a big fan of the guys who play the game the right way, and seem like genuinely good people off the field, which is why I hate seeing those guys in Yankees jerseys, they are actually hard to hate lol. Another guy I liked before he was a Yankee and hated to see him go there, and even though it wasn't the end of his career was Curtis Granderson.
  6. Chris Sale is a f***ing boss
  7. I really hate seeing players I like, at the end of their careeers, playing for the Yankees. IE: Ichiro, and now McCutchen.
  8. Well this is interesting... Guess we'll see how this works out.
  9. Angel Hernandez f***ing sucks
  10. Yeah, I agree, I was busy dealing with an idiot in this thread, but its pretty puzzling we'd carry three catchers and NOT use a pinch hitter for a weak hitting catcher in a close game late. This is the exact reason you'd carry three catchers..
  11. You add nothing to this site, adios. Edit: I guess Youk beat me too it. lol
  12. There is a big difference between throwing with no pressure though, and pitching in the 8th inning of a playoff game.
  13. I didn't even see this response, but yeah, what Youk said. Making numerous racist comments about Tanaka isn't a "political statement".
  14. I really don't know how I feel about this Sale move, if we blow this game, this could be a f*** up of epic proportions, who the hell starts game 5 if that happens? Price?
  15. They are, but I do like Carrabis.
  16. By the way, who the hell would've thought coming into the season, we'd have Ryan Braiser pitching in a potential elimination game, at Yankee stadium, in a close game, in the 7th inning?
  17. I wouldn't completely be opposed to using Price, but it has to be against the right guys. Do NOT under any circumstance let him face Sanchez.
  18. Honestly, I'm nervous with any pitcher in the game, its a playoff game against the Yankees in the 7th inning with a chance to send them home at Yankee Stadium. I haven't been relaxed this whole game.
  19. The game isn't over yet. I wouldn't do that.
×
×
  • Create New...