Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The lack of hustle and effort on that play infield “single” by Judge really irritates me, like really?
  2. This game has been horrible
  3. I don't get how that is overturned but okay.
  4. See ya for game three. Continue this ******** and you'll be gone for good. Have a good night.
  5. What the f*** is ERod doing?
  6. I’m on my phone so I’m not sure if it’s been one guy or multiple, but just in general it needs to stop.
  7. Will you guys stop with the racist comments towards Tanaka? It makes you guys look like complete morons and is uncalled for.
  8. Offense needs to get going ASAP
  9. I don’t reallt have a problem with Cora’s managing. Only thing I didn’t like was Nunez starting and I was skeptical of kelly coming in, but that ended up being a great move
  10. Not sure E-Rod, a guy who struggles with throwing strikes a lot is best option to bring in with runners on base
  11. This umpire is one of worst I’ve ever seen
  12. I hate targeting in college so much. Almost as much as I hate walking guys to bring up Stanton
  13. Horrible throw by Nunez. Why is he rushing that?
  14. Great job by Kelly, if Sox win he’s a definite Hero of this game
  15. These bottom of the order guys NEED to stop swinging at pitches way out of the zone when ahead in the count. Come on
  16. Playoff Joe Kelly is apparently a God
  17. I like Leon, I really do. But this is one hell of a prolonged s***** slump
  18. Kelly with some surprisingly good work
  19. It could’ve at least got him out of the way this inning
  20. I mean no one said the game is over. This game thread is relatively tame so far, all things considered
  21. Gonna need a big game from the offense. Already down 3 and the bullpen as we know... sucks
×
×
  • Create New...