Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Why in the hell is Joe Kelly in
  2. That start went about as horribly as possible. Thanks Price
  3. Do we really want Joe Kelly coming in? Lol
  4. Come the f*** on Price
  5. Two hard outs that inning. That’s annoying
  6. Nunez is always an adventure in the field
  7. Trout should finish 2nd.
  8. Washington Wizards, Maryland Terps, Notre Dame, and Steelers.. and I live in DMV so I somewhat root for Capitals because they're local but honestly don't care, but I do like Ovechkin and was happy he got a ring.
  9. I didn't even have to witness most of these heartbreaking moments like a lot of people on this board have, but I still felt incredibly nervous and intense watching last nights game. I was only 9 when Aaron Boone happened and still remember being devastated (and my dad being pissed). Watching playoff game, especially against the Yankees, is a real love/hate relationship.
  10. Wright is out for the series with a knee injury.
  11. This is my favorite time of year for sports. MLB playoffs, college football, NFL Football, NBA, NHL, MMA, Boxing, etc. There is so much going on this weekend.
  12. Would be huge for his reputation if Price could pitch well in the playoffs and against the Yankees.
  13. Porcello and Kelly were warming up last inning, but not sure if that means anything
  14. I cannot believe Barnes (well Workman) only allowed 1 run there.
  15. Luke Voit just screams “raging douche”.
  16. This bullpen f***ing sucks
  17. I hate Buck, but almost impossible to blame him for this season, that team was horrible.
  18. Big time win for ND tonight. Ian Book is such a huge upgrade over Wimbush. Also, what the the hell was Penn State thinking tonight? 4th and 5 you run a draw play?
  19. I think Sox have officially clinched just about everything possible in regular season.. I am very ready for the playoffs.
  20. Guardians don't make playoffs without Ramirez? They play in horrendous division, and how is Lindor not taking away votes from Ramirez if this is the argument?
  21. Not really, he's looked pretty s***** besides this game. That being said, he's been very good tonight.
  22. Mookie continues adding to his MVP resume.
  23. I know the game doesn't matter, but Pomeranz sucks. I can't wait till he's out of Boston.
  24. Should've been done a long time ago. Book is 10x the QB Wimbush is. I know Wimbush is more athletic and exciting, but dude's accuracy kills the Irish.
×
×
  • Create New...