Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The offense struggling tonight was somewhat expected, Its Justin Verlander pitching.
  2. Sorry, he had to take a step, I shouldn't expect that of an MLB 3B... but then again, I am not sure Nunez is an MLB 3B.
  3. This is extremely frustrating because Sale hasn't really been hit hard, he struggled with command early, and Nunez did him no favors (IDC what anyone says, an MLB 3B should make that play).
  4. It was right at him, he put his glove down in wrong spot and missed it....
  5. Houston is going to be one hell of a tough series... man am I ready for this.. after a few days off and enjoying and digesting that Yankees win, I’m finally about ready for another game.. just please no more 9th innings like Tuesday Kimbrel lol
  6. As much as I hate Angel Hernandez, he was fine tonight.
  7. Usually I hate long breaks before the next game, but man, I actually am relieved there isn't another game until Saturday, I feel my heart needs a break
  8. Jacko is a good poster, most the other Yankees fans just troll and wont be around for L's.
  9. Tha's not necessarily true, there was a debate about it and numerous people WANTED Sale in.. I mean hell, SC30 called for Sale to pitch tonight before he even warmed up.
  10. I would assume Sale would start Thursday still, would he be less likely to go further in game though? Id assume yes.
  11. I didn't say he was dumb.. and Leon is equally as good as Vaz at blocking pitches,if not better..
  12. Gotta say, the defense this series was pretty damn. Vazquez and Leon were great behind the play, outfield was as always good, Holt was good last night at 2B. It definitely makes pitching easier.
  13. Great game thread tonight guys, only one really *******, and he's gone. Can't wait for this Houston series, its gonna be a tough one.
  14. If we don't pay Kimbrel, someone will, a bad playoff game, in which we still won, wont change that.
  15. Apparently. Everything Cora has been doing has worked, so lets keep rolling with it.
  16. Props to Jacko for showing up in the thread most the series, despite the fact Yankees were losing... Cant say the same about some people..
  17. What a play by Nunez and Pearce
  18. Too dangerous to walk Torres intentionally if that's what you are implying, he's WAY too wild to have a runner on 3rd.
  19. Torres is dangerous too... Jesus Christ this is hard to watch
  20. you also ideally dont hit a guy with the bases loaded, but Kimbrel looks horrible..
  21. What the f*** Kimbrel
  22. I mean the walk is bad, but Voit isn't a s***** hitter... lol
  23. Jesus Christ Kimbrel
×
×
  • Create New...