Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don’t think a single starting pitcher has even had the command to do that. They’ve all just looked awful
  2. This is not a last place team. Baltimore has their eyes on it!
  3. JD Martinez is still good at baseball
  4. I guess what’s concerning, and good, is almost the whole team is sucking ass.
  5. He’s pretty damn bad out there.
  6. The starting pitching can’t be much worse at this point
  7. He’s still an awful fielder.
  8. JD is so bad in the field
  9. Wrong part of the park
  10. Great start for BDR
  11. Fantastic AB any Nunez
  12. Bad AB by Moreland
  13. JD Martinez is pretty good at baseball
  14. Three game sample sizes also say the Blue Jays are best team in the AL east
  15. Michigan and UNC messed up my bracket pretty badly. I’m technically in first still points wise. But I need Duke to win today, and I somehow need Auburn to upset Kentucky AND Virginia to prevent other people from getting the points for Kentucky making final 4, and Virginia making championship.
  16. Porcello needs a good start tomorrow
  17. I don’t think I’ve ever seen three errors in a row, and definitely not by one guy
  18. This guy for Mariners is having a wonderful Inning
  19. You don’t remember him in Tampa? He wasn’t a former number 1 overall pick. Was supposed to be a superstar. Just can’t put it all together consistently. Was in Baltimore past few seasons.
  20. Similar to last year, this team doesn’t give up. If Jd jacks one I’m going apeshit
  21. They’re up there with Yankees, Orioles and White Sox (assuming Hawk is still around, haven’t heard them in a while). They’re so awful
  22. hes incredibly inconsistent. I think he’s put together one good full season.
  23. The mariners announcer is definitely top 5 most annoying and biased
  24. If you keep drinking liquor, the L’s get easier and easier
×
×
  • Create New...