Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I mean we can look at the bright side, there is no way Sale, Erod and eovaldi will be this bad all season
  2. They’re on a West coast trip to start the season. The Sox historically usually struggle on west coast, it’s game 3 of 162. Call me crazy but it may be a little early to panic
  3. Interesting attempt by Santana
  4. It’s been one inning of his 2019 season
  5. Didn’t you also think JBJ shouldve been off the team last year early in the season?
  6. I personally think Aaron Boone is a fantastic manager. Yankees should extend him ASAP
  7. I have literally heard of three Orioles starting today, Mancini, Rickard and Villar. I have no idea who the rest of these guys even are.
  8. Sox have been on fire since I invited my friends over and got hammered
  9. It seems like Vazquez rarely homers, but when he does, it’s in late innings of close games.
  10. Also this umpire has been so f***ing awful
  11. I think hembree has a solid chance
  12. I don’t really care for them one way or the other, but I love watching Zion play. He and RJ Barrett will be stars in NBA.
  13. If they’re gonna be trash, it was nice of them and to choose tonight so I can watch that freak of a human Zion Williamson ply
  14. UNC f***ed up my bracket so bad. I have Duke winning it all but with how close everything is I really needed UNC in at least final 4
  15. Sox playing some really s***** baseball
×
×
  • Create New...