Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Eovaldi and Sale just aren’t worth the money. Think anyone would take them for free if we gave away Devers?
  2. What the f*** is with the homers?
  3. I may have done that by accident, sorry, was posting on my phone and I think I hit close thread check box on the bottom of the thread. Should be open now.
  4. At least Eduardo Nunez still plays Gold glove defense
  5. its almost impossible to have a good season if you play a first game period
  6. Can anyone think of a team that lost first game of the season and still had a successful season? I can’t. We’re already 1 GB of Yankees too. f***
  7. Well this game is going pretty s*****.
  8. I literally haven't heard of 1/2 the Orioles lineup, and the guys I've heard of are people like Chris Davis who just suck. What the hell is that roster?
  9. Yup, its the way its always been. I've been here during two championships and both times the forum was dead in off season. I just get bored of debating same three things over and over again during off season lol
  10. Devers 3rd is definitely interesting. He should see some nice pitches to hit between Mookie and JD.
  11. I can't really hate on any guy who heavily contributed to the Red Sox winning a world series, even if they go to the Yankees. I have no hatred towards Ellsbury, Damon, or Youk..
  12. Jusuf Nurkic's injury tonight was absolutely horrible. Jesus.
  13. There would honestly be almost no way to accurately do this and would take an absurd amount of work to break up over 1000s of posts in some threads, into separate threads. If there is anything specific you want to talk about, feel free to make a new thread, or discuss it any of the existing ones. Attempting to do this just isn't worth the time and effort.
  14. http://ssref.net/scripts/image_resize.cgi?min=200&url=https://d3k2oh6evki4b7.cloudfront.net/req/201903020/images/headshots/b/be790f8a_mlbam.jpg Chris Sale (12-4, 2.11 ERA, 1 World Series ring in 2018) http://ssref.net/scripts/image_resize.cgi?min=200&url=https://d3k2oh6evki4b7.cloudfront.net/req/201903020/images/headshots/4/473000c4_mlbam.jpg Marco Gonzales (13-9, 4.50 ERA in 2018. 1-0, 4.50 ERA in 2019, 0 world series rings). 7 PM EST start time on Thursday. Game will be nationally broadcasted on ESPN. Figured I'd get this thread started now with opening day coming soon and I'm assuming opening day is my duty after being he clinching World Series game 5 thread starter. I'm working during this game so I don't want to forget. It is still very odd to me that opening day is on a Thursday in March, and that the Red Sox start on a West Coast trip, but whatever. I don't mind it, I'm just happy for Baseball to be back. Go Sox!
  15. Wow, Duke was VERY lucky to escape that game against UCF with a win
  16. Jose Ramirez was just carted off the field after fouling a pitch off what appeared to be his knee. Injury appears to be serious. Sucks, he's one of the best players in the game.
  17. Even if he only stays three more years, its solid value. He is one of best pitchers in baseball
  18. This is actually much less money than I would've thought, I'm perfectly fine with the years and money.
  19. I'm not sure who hasn't paid, but from my experience, if they haven't paid before draft, they shouldn't be allowed to draft unless your positive they're good for it. I run a work fantasy football league and it is extremely frustrating to deal with.
  20. I would assume it was something to do with his injuries. He cant stay healthy and whatever he took I would assume would help with recovery from injuries, and/or help with strengthening his knee
  21. Its a joke and its the same way in every sport. Justin Blackmon, Josh Gordon and Martavis Bryant are facing indefinite bans due to weed and Colin Kaepernick likely wont ever play in the NFL again due to kneeling during the anthem. Meanwhile, Kareem Hunt was signed as soon as season ended by Browns and guys like Terrell Suggs can abuse their wife and kids and dump bleach on them and not even face a suspension. It is ridiculous. I already didn't like Wright after the domestic violence s***, I really just want him gone at this point. He can't stay healthy anyway.
  22. Jesus, whether it be injuries, or now a suspension, this guy can't stay on the field.
  23. s***, I’d live in Jersey, Baltimore, whatever for $330 million.
  24. I can agree with that. Keep him as far away from AL east as possible.
×
×
  • Create New...