Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Its questionable in general to bench your two hottest hitters (JD and Swihart) for arguably two worst hitters in lineup, Vazquez and JBJ. I don't get that I've never been a Vaz fan really, but he's really irritating me this season.
  2. Price, Porcello, ERod, Sale and eovaldi are not this bad. Some of them have ERAs over 10.
  3. Umm Salty, I think the amount of runs you score is important. 6 and 3 is a big difference
  4. They are hitting some rockets tonight. Even some of the outs (JBJ/Pearce) were ripped.
  5. Last night he literally said “one of the keys to baseball is hitting”.
  6. Why would they intentionally walk Vazquez? He’s basically a pitcher
  7. He never stops talking, and he just says pointless, obvious and stupid s*** the whole game.
  8. Good AB Nunez. Way to get the run home
  9. This umpire is awful. Weaver has thrown 5 balls and Xander isn’t on 1st yet
  10. This really is one of the most ridiculous starts to a season I’ve ever seen schedule wise. Red Sox will be last team in mlb to play a home game and IIRC they’ll play 11 straight west coast game, with no days off to start season...
  11. Is there a way to get the yahoo fantasy app to send notifications on my phone? Its really annoying when guys get scratched last minute and the app doesn't tell me and I end up starting them. I usually use ESPN and nonstop through the day Ill get notifications from ESPN saying like "Byron Buxton is out of the lineup, but you are currently starting him". I have notifications on and everything, but the don't send me anything besides really dumb pointless notifications about like CJ Anderson signing with Lions and the fantasy football ramifications.
  12. And I definitely don't have every Taylor Swift and Ke$ha song on my apple music library.
  13. Avril Lavigne used to make some bangers in the earlier 2000's. I actually didn't know she still made music. I remember this girl I work with telling me some absurd rumors about Avri Lavigne that she apparently had to actually publicly deny lol. The s*** was just odd. https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/why-would-they-even-think-that-avril-lavigne-finally-addresses-the-conspiracy-theory-that-she-is-dead-and-has-been-replaced-by-a-clone-and-describes-the-claims-as-weird/ar-BBPcjhD Not sure what any of this has to do with the Red Sox game tonight, but I appreciate cookies and Avril Lavigne.
  14. Seriously. A decent amount of people wanted him fired after opening day last year lol..
  15. You guys need to knock this s*** off.
×
×
  • Create New...