Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. can’t wait to watch the offense next inning. Over/under for the inning is 12 pitched for Estrada.
  2. JBJ, Mookie and Beni didn’t even get ball out of infield. Jesus. I’m better off watching a movie than this s***
  3. These batting averages are ugly
  4. This team needs something to light a fire. Maybe Cora can get ejected later?
  5. Even if Swihart catches that I think he was safe
  6. I agree... although I’m not sure eovaldi has any idea where his fastball is going, which is why I think he almost had to throw something else.
  7. Wow. Lucky he swung at that s***
  8. Eovaldi looks like s***
  9. A bloop single and a HBP? Lol
  10. I guess I should say someone bedsides JD/Moreland. They’ve been hitting
  11. Big double play ball. Maybe the offense will wake up
  12. At least Tulowitzki you just assumed would happen. He is the real life Mr Glass.
  13. Yeah that is the issue, not that he went for three, but he thought it was gone, then hesitated.
  14. There is no way that will ever be overturned. Offense has been awful so I don't really have a problem with the aggressiveness.
  15. I don't even really know what to say anymore
  16. Yeah, Mookie can't hit a baseball. I too love small sample sizes.
  17. Workman looked really good.
  18. Seems like everyone but JD and Moreland are slumping.
  19. At least Sale didn’t get rocked
  20. No idea how Devers hit that for a single, but I’ll take it
  21. His command and velocity are really concerning
  22. Not baseball related, but on the stream I’m watching I just saw Russell westbrook had a 20/20/20 game tonight. Jesus that is absurd
×
×
  • Create New...