Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Nunez has been one of worst players in baseball for two seasons now and on top of that is one of lowest IQ players I’ve ever seen
  2. How the f*** do you get picked off 2nd with 2 outs?
  3. What are you swinging at Leon?
  4. Moving Chris Sale to closer would be so unbelievably stupid.
  5. I seriously can’t believe this umpire just called a pitch right down the middle a ball. It didn’t matter, but Jesus how are these morons this blind?
  6. Drew Pomeranz is sucking some major ass in Baltimore.
  7. The reason no one has offered Kimbrel is due to the draft pick attached. It is fully expected both he and Keuchel will be signed after draft.
  8. I also find it weird that Drake is a Raptors fan with Curry and Durant tattoos on his arm, which he wore a sleeve to cover during the game last night lol.
  9. He's been absolutely horrendous in Arizona. I guess a change of scenery wasn't all he needed. I think its safe to say he's a bust.
  10. No matter how you look at it, blowing a save is never a good thing. It means late in a game you surrendered a lead, and Sox are 2-7 when they do that. An individuals blow save can be skewed as for some reason, if a relief pitcher is pitching in say 8th inning, loads bases and leaves, and another reliever comes in and gets a double play with bases loaded, but a run scores that ties game, the second relief pitcher who came in gets a blown save, which is absurd lol. Here is an article talking about how absurd the Hold, win and Blown Save stats can be at times. https://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/2011/6/6/2208665/the-absurdirty-of-the-hold-statistic Another thing I don't get with save is why do you get a save if you mop up and pitch the last three innings. The Rangers beat the Orioles 30-3 and someone got a save in the game lol.
  11. I never had faith in Weber. There is a reason he's bounced around and a team that can seem to make any pitcher look good (Rays) dumped him. He's AAAA player and won't solve anything. Sox definitely need to upgrade the bullpen. The only guys I trust at all are Barnes, Workman and Walden.. and even then, Barnes has blown quite a few leads already this year.
  12. IDK, he was kind of an idiot last night. He showed up wearing a Dell Curry Raptors jersey to troll Steph, then after the game he yelled at Draymond and called him trash, causing a bit of a scuffle, then grabbed some of Stephen Curry's Hair Lint and is advertising on instagram that he's selling it on ebay under the name 'DraymondShouldn'tWear23". I just don't get why you'd want to motivate the Warriors anymore, especially with Kevin Durant's return looming. As a player I'd be annoyed with this Drake shenanigans lol
  13. As a Raptors fan, does it annoy you that media, such as ESPN is advertising series as "Drake and the Raptors". Like WTF does Drake do to impact game? lmao But Big statement win for Toronto. I have a feeling KD returns game three worse case scenario now. especially if GS goes down 2-0. it'll almost be a perfect situation for him too, with all these idiotic takes of "Warriors are better without KD".
  14. I hope that kid is alright also. I felt bad for Almora also, he was clearly shaken up by what happened, and it obviously wasn't his fault.
  15. Its this league, 10 team league lol. I picked Trout 1st overall. Altuve/Stanton 20/21. Correa/Bauer in 4th and 5th. Cruz was late round pick due to his limited position eligibility.. and Dee Gordon was dropped and I scooped him out of FA.
  16. Who the hell is Josh Taylor? And I think Colton Brewer has proven he sucks
  17. I currently have Stanton, Altuve, Correa, Cruz and Dee Gordon on DL, and Mike Trout just got hurt as well.
  18. Another issue I've had making a list is that it is nearly impossible to compare starting pitchers and position players, especially when the players are from different decades.
  19. I still prefer Mookie at lead off and I think it may be some kind of mental thing with Beni hitting lead off. After today he is now 3-39 in the first inning of games, which could just be an absurd coincidence, but who knows. There is some guys who for whatever reason struggled hitting lead off or just didn't like doing it.
  20. Like you guys have mentioned, this biggest thing to me is him using the middle and the opposite field. He has looked much better at the plate lately. If he can OPS 700+ and play solid defense, he still provides really good value for this team and I don't think I'm asking for a lot.
  21. I'm only 25, so my list of best players I've seen play is a bit smaller. I'd have Pedroia 5 behind Ortiz, Pedro, Manny and Mookie. If Mookie signs long term in Boston and continues his trajectory, he could easily be number one. Overall, its hard to judge guys I never saw play, but there is no way anyone would ever put Pedroia over guys like Ted Williams, Yaz, etc. If I was going to make a full list I'd probably slide Pedroia somewhere in 10-15 range.
  22. He's one of the best players to ever wear a uniform in Red Sox history, period. This man won ROY, MVP, 4x all star two World Series rings, 4 gold gloves and spent his whole career in Boston. Not to mention he played his ass off every time he took the field. Pedroia currently ranks 10th all time in Red Sox history in WAR behind only Williams, Yaz, Clemens, Boggs, Evans, Cy Young, Tris Speaker, David Ortiz and Pedro. He's around there as best Red Sox player ever. Seems like people quickly forget how good some players were in their prime.
×
×
  • Create New...