Most the guys you’d want to trade (Nunez, Pearce, Leon, Pedroia, etc) don’t have value. And the guys that do have value (Mookie, Devers, Xander) you don’t want to move.
Bonds hit 73 bombs in 153 games. He had a season with a .609(!!!) OBP. He had a season where he hit .370. Dude had over 2500 career walks... most players don’t get that many hits lol.
They have too much money invested to blow it up. They’ll still probably get a 2nd wild card spot because AL sucks. But this team isn’t going far this year though.
I have no idea why people bring up steroids. Every team in mlb ever has some kind of link to steroids at some point in time. Michael Chavis was literally just suspended last year.
This team isn’t even enjoyable to watch right now, it seems like a punishment to watch them and Unfortunately I’m sick so I’m stuck home watching this shot show. Absolutely pathetic performance again