If I was JBJ, I’d literally just nonstop work on bunting. He’s hitting under .150 and they’re giving him free hits if he can bunt the ball anywhere on left side of the field. I love JBJ, but come on man, this is embarrassingly bad
I guess I’ll watch Warriors comeback and predictably win, and watch some UFC fights, because watching Thornburg makes me want to drink a lot of liquor and/or kill myself
All I hope is that Golden State doesn't win. I like Dame, I like Giannis, I like Kawhi. Any of those three guys winning a ring is fine with me... but in reality, KD probably comes back, and Cousins too because why not, and Golden State Sweeps.
The only guys I'd realistically consider DFA are Brewer and Thornburg.
Nunez provides flexibility and is needed with how injury prone Pedroia and Holt are. Pearce is a small sample size, I'd give him a little longer leash than 50 AB's.