Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I jus dont don’t see many other teams take off when the pitcher still has the ball. Red Sox have done it 3-4 times this week. Wasn’t saying it was bad, just weird to see so often
  2. The Red Sox do some weird s*** on the bases
  3. Man, the Guardians lineup on paper is awful. Porcello of course is struggling against them
  4. Beni is 3-39 in the first inning this season. Doesn't seem like him batting lead off is helping him any.
  5. Chavis is a young hitter, they often go though hot and cold streaks. Just be patient with him, he'll be fine.
  6. He still throws very hard, and according to a lot of hitters, his fastball looks faster than it is. Verlander is one of best pitchers ever, and is still going strong. I wouldn't worry about Chavis based off struggles vs a future hall of famer.
  7. Alright, hopefully the offense comes to play.
  8. Justin Verlander also has a way of making a lot of hitters, even elite ones, look really bad at the plate.
  9. The Guardians announcer just called Jake Bauers an idiot for bunting. I think they are very frustrated with their team lol.
  10. Robinson Chirinos isn't a rookie, he's a 34 year old veteran and has been a very good catcher during his career.
  11. Beating Verlander on the road is extremely tough task, impressive win today
  12. It honestly fees like Wizards have been rebuilding my whole life lol. Its been rough, and having incompetent GM/owner does not help.
  13. I wasn't saying he was bad, my comment was more meant to say I can't judge him. I never really comment on older players as they are hard for me to judge just based on highlights. From everything I've heard Pistol Pete was amazing. One of my bosses told me he was a rich mans Steve Nash, which is pretty f***ing good lol.
  14. Yeah Wizards had an opportunity, but messed up by having no bench and causing their stars to play 45+ minutes a game and by the time they reached conference finals were completely gassed. Now they're stuck in basketball purgatory with a star player in Beal, an injured star in Wall, no GM, and numerous s***** contracts that GM who was just fired signed. Its gonna be a rough, long, rebuild.
  15. Yeah he died before I was born as well.
  16. Kawhi will come to play, but man, the amount of work he'd have to do to carry the offense and somehow limit Kevin Durant will be virtually impossible.
  17. He definitely does, but no more than guys like Harden, Giannis, and etc. The NBA definitely caters to the star players. Congrats on Raptors making the Finals, it'll obviously be very tough to win against the Warriors dynasty, but I'd kill for the Wizards to even have that opportunity lol.
  18. This is one of the worst sports takes I've ever heard in my life. I hate the Warriors, but Curry is one of the most gifted athletes ever. He is the best shooter of all time and changed the game and shattered records.
  19. This is fair enough, he may be unintentionally fixing the games and unaware of what he's doing. He and Angel Hernandez both.
×
×
  • Create New...