Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Price himself said it’s only the flu. Maybe that is the case, hopefully it’s true.
  2. Yeah it definitely looks like something other than the flu. I don’t think we’re out of the woods yet regarding Price
  3. John Smoltz is a really bad commentator
  4. That grimace he had after the one pitch to Brantley seemed like he was in pain, not like he was sick. I hope it’s just the flu, but I doubt it. If it was the flu, I’m assuming he was going to try just pushing through it and trying to help the team, but I guess felt way too s***** after less than an inning. I’d imagine pitching with the flu in hot, humid Texas isn’t the best idea.
  5. Even if they knew before the game, the flu f***ing sucks, and is a pain in the ass to deal with when at home, I can’t imagine pitching in MLB with it. I’m still not 100% sold that’s all this was.
  6. Fox is reporting David Price left with flu like symptoms.
  7. What a stupid ground rule. That should be a homer
  8. Fox said his velocity was down, and he winced after a pitch to Brantley. Cora was concerned right away and pulled him instantly. Hopefully not serious but not a good sign he was yanked that fast
  9. f***. And Colton Brewer is in? Welp, looks like another L. Over/under on 5 for runs allowed by Brewer?
  10. Another issue with Baltimore, is that it is a s*** hole and very dangerous. I know numerous people who've said they'll never go to another game again after the riot games. Bad team, s***** city, with awful roads and lots of crime? Its not hard to figure out why no one goes to the games.
  11. I have a feeling Bumgarner ends up on the Cardinals. Regardless, I wouldn't deal E-Rod for a relief pitcher, he has more value than that.
  12. Maybe JBJ is starting to get going. Opposite field homers in back to back games is nice to see
  13. Why are Thornburg and Brewer on the team?
  14. Gary’s Sanchez and Gleyber Torres would shatter records if they played Orioles every game.
  15. It seems like every night I log onto twitter I see Orioles trending, its never for good things.
  16. And the error ends up being huge
  17. I just want to show some appreciation for Marcus Walden. 6-0 with a 1.37 ERA. Dude has been amazing this year.
  18. May actually be Workman closing
  19. Marcus Walden has really been one of the unsung heroes of this team. He has been awesome.
  20. Jake Marisnick is really, really good fielder. I’ve been noticing the little things he does. Backs up every play, gets great jumps. Dude is a really good player
  21. That’s what it is?? They just aren’t working hard enough? Why don’t they work harder?
  22. JBJ -1.1 WAR Nunez -0.8 WAR Pearce -0.7 WAR Solid
×
×
  • Create New...