Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Time to move Mookie down in the order. He sucks
  2. Hell of a start by Joe Kelly.
  3. Nice to see JBJ extend his streak
  4. That was an interesting decision by Kelly, but a hell of a play by Hannigan.
  5. I was at work and just got off, looks like Kelly is pitching well... Well, at least until now, looks like he just walked the bases loaded..
  6. Bogaerts, Papi and JBJ should definitely be in at this point in the season. But we are almost 2 months away from all star game, so a lot can change.
  7. He's one of those guys that has consistently been mentioned as "likely" being available. Depending on cost, he could be a nice get.
  8. I don't consider our pitchers #3s. I consider Wright and Porcello 3s, and Price should be a #1, but the other guys are "probably shouldn't be in MLB" type pitchers. (Kelly, Buchholz, Owens, Nacho, etc)
  9. I don't think Swihart is that much of an upgrade over Holt/Young, if any at all. I really don't understand logic of moving him to LF
  10. Apparently he last pitched in the majors in 2013 with Toronto, which I didn't even remember. I always find it crazy in baseball that guys will take a few years off, play in minors, play in Japan, or whatever and just randomly end up back in the league years later. I thought Wang was long retired. Pretty crazy.
  11. I worded my post kind of weird, but I was agreeing with Jacko's assessment about SP being flukey/weird this year, but also agreeing with what you posted about Quintana not being like the rest. Quintana is a legit pitcher who has been a solid starter for a few years now, opposed to a lot of these other guys having starts out of the ordinary.
  12. How the f*** is Chien Ming Wang still in the league?
  13. David Price, please pitch like this every game, we all would appreciate it.
  14. Vazquez! That's a big hit and exactly what we needed
  15. Damn, I thought Rutledge had a bomb there. Cmon Vazquez, we need some more runs.
  16. I believe I heard it was 34 games by Dom DiMaggio
  17. JBJ is becoming my favorite player
  18. I agree with a lot of what Jacko said, this has been a weird fluke year for pitchers, especially in fantasy. Dallas Keuchel has been awful for me, but Steven Wright has been amazing. But definitely agree about Quintana, that dude is nasty and definitely isn't a fluke start like the other guys, he has been consistently good almost his whole career.
  19. Another wasted opportunity.. awesome
  20. I would be perfectly fine with that..
  21. You could hit a grounder to the pitcher and reach first on an error, and score on your teammate hitting a home run, while other guy could hit a lead off triple, and next three guys could strikeout and strand you at 3rd. Runs scored will obviously happen if you are on base more, but scoring a run when JBJ didn't, while JBJ reached base more, doesn't mean Ellsbury had a better game. You need teammates help to score runs, unless you hit a home run, which Ellsbury didn't.
  22. Wow, that was a ridiculous play by Escobar
  23. It was sarcastic post after the home run, everyone this site hates him for whatever reason lol. He literally gets blamed for losses if he has a bad game.
×
×
  • Create New...