Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. He's been struggling lately and its only a 2 run game in the 2nd inning and Sox have one of best offenses in league. Game is far from over, but dipshit needs to get a few shut down innings.
  2. I didn't realize he got traded from Astros to A's twice, that's very weird.
  3. Sox traded him to Astros for Mark Melancon (lol) and then Astros dealt him to A's for minor league guys, IIRC.
  4. Luckily a lot of these balls are being lined right at people..
  5. Ortiz rips ball right up middle but for an out, stupid shift.
  6. Well, could've been worse.. Lets get some runs and pick up our dipshit of a pitcher.
  7. Its truly embarrassing we lost a series to this s***** team
  8. Nice to see Xander flash some power
  9. Wow, what a dumb ass play by Castro
  10. When E-Rod comes back, he'll be replacing Owens, pretty obvious. Kelly sucks and doesn't deserve a spot
  11. All three of those guys have been s***** regardless of who was catching, but for what its worth, Price and Buchholz had their best starts with Vazquez catching and its clear that Swihart is by far the worst defensively out of the three.. I'm not big at looking into catcher ERA, but things such as throwing out base runners, framing pitches, and fielding in general, Hanigan and Vazquez are far superior.
  12. The lineup is fine without Swihart. Vazquez and Hanigan are excellent defensively and the rest of the lineup can makeup for having one black hole. Swihart's defense was hurting the team more than his offense was helping it.
  13. Thanks ESPN for letting us know about Didi Gregorious and his love for art.
  14. I cannot believe that ball got out.. Wow, but ill take it.
  15. Those 4 pitches weren't even close.
  16. I feel like if we were to get a player like Trout, it would have to include young MLB talent along with prospects. Like Mookie or Xander as a starting point.. Is that worth it? I'm not sure. If we could get him for just prospects, Id be all for it, and I'm sure almost all of us would be, but I don't think its realistic.
×
×
  • Create New...