Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. This.
  2. Looks like we have a GSW/Cavs finals rematch
  3. Lol @ this race debate
  4. Completely agree... Plus Hill is 36 and extremely injury prone.. not the type of guy I'd want to trade a talent like Swihart for
  5. Always waiting for Mookie? This is his second full season and he is coming off a very impressive year, what exactly were we waiting for last year? Who do you propose hits lead off instead? Mookie is going to be completely fine and there is literally no reason at all to change the lineup, its rolling, everyone is comfortable in their spot and we have the best lineup in baseball. I don't see any reason to change the lineup at the moment. Its not like Mookie is killing the team batting lead off..
  6. It really is, I like the park a lot.. now the rest of Baltimore, that's a different story...
  7. Yeah he's definitely not an elite outfielder or anything yet, and understandably so, but he has made some very nice plays in his limited time. If Swihart can become above average in the OF, the defense out there will be arguably the best in the league as JBJ and Mookie are gold glove level already. I agree though, I'm definitely for keeping Blake. I love the way he plays the game and that he can play multiple positions and is extremely athletic. He just adds a lot to the team. Only way I can really seeing a justifiable trade is if we move him in a deal for an elite starting pitcher.
  8. That's not true at all. Durant has said Brooks was his favorite coach, and has defended him/given him props throughout his career, even after he got fired. http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/22/oklahoma-city-thunder-scott-brooks-fired-kevin-durant I don't think KD is coming to DC based on coaching reasons.
  9. Ill be at this game repping the Sox in Bmore. f*** the Orioles, go Sox!
  10. I've been very happy with the way Swihart has performed in the OF, he can obviously hit and his glove has been a pleasant surprise.
  11. Welcome aboard
  12. K-Rod would be a nice get, but wasn't he insistent on wanting to close? A reliever I'd think would be a good idea and probably wouldn't cost too much is Fernando Rodney. He's 39 and he's on the Padres who aren't going anywhere, so he probably is available and wouldn't cost too much. He has been one of the better RP in baseball this year and I think is a guy Sox should look at. I know he's inconsistent from year to year, but he's in the midst of one of his "good" seasons. As for SP, I'm really not sure whose available. I know we mentioned James Shields and I'd be all for that, but I'm starting to think asking price is too high at the moment, as every time it sounds like he's going to be dealt, talks fall apart, which it appears is happening right now with Chicago. But based on whats available, I think a guy like Shields is much more likely then a top of the rotation starter as I just don't see one being available for a reasonable price.
  13. If you guys just ignore him, he'll get bored and go away. Its clear he's a troll, he is a Yankees fan on a Red Sox forum who makes very little quality posts, and makes comments/threads to draw reactions that he hopes will piss you off. If you are gonna troll, at least be funny. Here is some quality trolling/stupidity, take some notes from these experts: http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/8121-Inspirational-Story?highlight=inspirational+story http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/16311-Daniel-Nava-Vs-Josh-Hamilton http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/12544-9-18-vs-Baltimore
  14. I think that even if we move both Buchholz and Kelly to the pen, we may still need to pick up another late inning bullpen arm. Uehara has durability concerns and Farrell seems intent on using him as much as possible. + do we really want to see guys like Hembree and Buchholz pitching in 1 run/tied games late, like we had today? Not a knock on Hembree, I actually like him, but I just don't think he's more then a solid middle reliever.
  15. Koji looking like vintage Koji. Nice unexpected win
  16. Drew Storen is having a great year
  17. Lets get a run!.. or 3-5 so the bullpen will have to work hard to blow it!!
  18. Ehh, he tends to just suck a different inning every game. Sometimes he'll get hit early in the first, sometimes he'll give up that 3 run bomb in the 3rd, you never really know with Clay.
  19. That last pitch he struck out Martin on, was actually perfect though, hit Hanigan right in the glove on perfect location. All things considered, was a solid inning for Buchholz. I can honestly say I didn't think the offense would get another chance.
  20. Devon Travis is literally arguing that its a foul ball, and the umpire tells him to take first he got hit.. and he's like "what? its foul". Is this umpire a f***ing idiot?
  21. Buchholz is coming in.. well f*** me. Now he has a chance to lose games every day as opposed to once every 5 days!
  22. Oh good, Buchholz is warming up, this only gets better.
  23. Just throw a pitch right where Encarnacion kills it, what a wonderful pitch... f***ing bullpen
  24. Ill take it! Good AB JBJ!
×
×
  • Create New...