Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Yeah! Lets just walk the whole ballpark!
  2. I think at this point it would be hard to convince any team that Buchholz is worth anything. He doesn't want to pitch in relief and has been awful as a starter this year so I'm not sure if its possible to boost his value. Might as well just DFA him at this point.
  3. Its sad that this isn't the first time you've posted that so far this season..
  4. I don't want Clay back for any reason. I don't care if he's starting or pitching in relief. I've tried supporting and liking this guy for so long, but he's always injured and inconsistent, and this year of course he just sucks.
  5. On nights where Kelly (Or Buchholz) start it would probably be better off to just have a relief pitcher start the game. He's gonna kill the bullpen anyway, so whats difference between going 9 innings instead of 7-8? Plus we wont be down by 5-10 runs when the bullpen normally comes in.
  6. Look a the bright side guys, at least Kelly and Buchholz are sucking together in one game out of every 5 instead of them sucking ass 2 out of every 5 games.
  7. Buchholz and Kelly should go take some steroids together, get suspended, and save us a roster spot and who knows, maybe the steroids will make them not suck anymore.
  8. No one warming up in the pen. I guess tonight is one of those "your pitching rest of game" nights for Buchholz, they will let him die on the field if need be.
  9. I didn't even know what championship he was talking about.. I keep forgetting some people actually watch hockey.
  10. Wow, Pedroia with the bad error..
  11. Throw strikes you dipshit
  12. Hit streak continues for Xander
  13. A homeless guy, a tree, Tim Wakefield.. honestly they are all about as effective as Kelly
  14. I hate Joe Kelly with a passion. Mookie is the f***ing man. did we move him down yet? Oh and Ryan Hanigan is the slowest human alive. Good evening, Talk Sox, just started watching and looks like we have a nice pitching duel.
  15. Orioles/Rays in 2002/2003 at Camden Yards. Aubrey huff tossed me a ball in warmups and I liked him ever since, and that's all I remember lol
  16. Don't really care for the Warriors but I hate Draymond Green, that dude is a douche
  17. Didn't the 03 Sox do it? Or one of those early 2000 Sox teams?
  18. Well that was a fun game to go. Man Orioles fans treat Paul Janish like we treat Allen Craig lol
  19. Can we move Mookie down yet?
  20. Today has shown Mookie needs to be moved down, he is Killing this lineup
  21. Mookie needs less ABs he sucks.. Also he's getting MVP chants in Baltimore lol
  22. Well I mean the Cubs have a better record by 6 in the loss column.. Hard to argue Sox are better at this point in the season. I don't usually care for ESPN's rankings, but they are right here.
  23. I honestly think Lebron is still the best player, but that's just me.
  24. The problem now is the big men in today's NBA can't really do anything besides dunk and rebound, or they just specify in shooting 3s (like a Ryan Anderson type), which is a new trend that coaches want all bigs doing. The best centers in the league are guys like Andre Drummond, Deandre Jordan and Dwight Howard who don't really have post moves, can't shoot to save their life and rely on athleticism rather than fundamentals of the game. Its pathetic you are in the NBA and air ball free throws and shoot mid range jumpers off the top of the backboard, like these guys do consistently. The league today is so guard oriented that even the few guys who do bang down low and get buckets, get very little respect from referees. For example, Demarcus Cousins is the best center in the league in my opinion, but watching him play is so frustrating because he will make a great move, go to the rim, get hammered and because he's so big and doesn't really flop, the refs let teams get away with molesting him. Meanwhile, if James Harden or Chris Paul go to the lane and flop and flail their arms, they get two free throws, this has to be frustrating for a guy like Cousins, who this year became more of a three point shooter and mid range shooter to adopt to the game. There is no way a guy like Harden should shoot 200 more free throws a year then Cousins, when Cousins lives in paint and Harden flops all game. And if you can't tell, I despise James Harden and his play style.
×
×
  • Create New...