Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Yeah, I was aware of the calf injury, I was under the impression that he was out tonight by your post and thought there might be something more serious. I didn't realize he was originally reported as out tonight, and then put back in. Injuries are always a worry with Hanley, seems like he always has at least a nagging injury.
  2. Xander is REALLY locked in right now. He is hitting line drives all over the field.
  3. Complaining about Rutledge? Really? What more does he need to do? He's a back-up infielder who can play 3 different positions and is hitting .360..
  4. Weird play by Blackmon, but I'll take it obviously.
  5. Wow, Young played that ball horribly.
  6. The biggest issue for Cleveland is Irving and JR Smith don't play any defense whatsoever and Lowry and Derozan are having field days when being guarded by those two. I know people have the typical "why doesn't Lebron cover one of them" logic, well Lebron has been for parts of the game, but if he is going to play 45 minutes a game, which Tyronne Lue seems like he wants to do for whatever reason, he can't do literally everything at an elite level for the whole game. and as I mentioned, the Kevin Love being outplayed by Bismack situation is a joke, Love needs to get his head of his ass. Biyombo is out hustling him and just seems like he wants the ball more. I don't get how a guy who led league in rebounding numerous times forgot how to rebound and gets embarrassed by a guy like Bismack.
  7. Papi! Love how many times we've seen Sox players abuse a stupid shift this year.
  8. Xander! Lets score some runs early!
  9. Lol @ De La Rosa ERA... and I thought Buchholz was doing bad..
  10. Great inning to start the game or Price.
  11. I agree, I don't see Buchholz in the bullpen working, which is why I think he'll get a "fake" injury DL stint. They probably don't want to DFA him because they'll likely end up eating his salary and don't have a whole lot of SP depth to begin with, so a DL stint where he can work one some things and maybe figure it out and turn around his season would make most sense IMO.
  12. Once E-Rod is back, it has to be Buchholz who gets the boot from he rotation, but I don't know if bullpen is the route they'll go, a fake injury DL stint or being DFA both could also be options.
  13. What's wrong with Hanley? Isn't he playing tonight?
  14. Jesus, this could be an absurdly high scoring series.. but knowing baseball every game will be like 3-2, 2-1, 4-3, etc.
  15. I still highly doubt Cleveland losses that series, but Kevin Love has been terrible. I don't get how a "superstar" can play that bad in back to back big games and be severely outplayed by Bismack Biyombo.
  16. I don't think Hanigan is really worth trading, he has more value to this team just by catching Steven Wright (which must be a bitch to do) and handling the pitching staff then he would get back in trade.
  17. Holy s***, Golden State is being absolutely destroyed right now..
  18. Ortiz carrying the team today
  19. Porcello giving up a ton of baserunners and throwing a ton of pitches, this could be a short outing.
  20. Good job by Porcello to get out of the jam in the first and good job by Papi to knock him a run early.
  21. I doubt A's move Gray right now when he is pitching at his worst, they would be selling low.
×
×
  • Create New...