Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. 2-16, 4 walks, 2B, RBI, 3 runs, SB
  2. Kinsler has been such a disappointment
  3. Per usual, s***** AB by Kinsler
  4. Good s*** Beni! Lets go!
  5. There we go Mookie!
  6. Walks are annoying, but overall no runs is what we want, good enough work.
  7. Please Price, shut some people up tonight, we need this one.
  8. It happens every other game. Its to be expected.
  9. Well there was an absurd amount of upsets today, the new top 4 should be very interesting. Notre Dame avoiding that Pitt upset before the bye week was huge.
  10. That game sucked. Bad defense, pathetic hitting, Ace under-performed, weird managerial moves (Workman). I don't think there is many positives...
  11. I'm usually not big on judging bullpen moves, especially because most of Cora's moves have worked, but going to Workman there was just mind boggling. I'd maybe understand if it was a game in May, but in the playoffs? Every run matters and you don't want to have the middle tier guys losing the game while your best pitcher is sitting in bullpen.
  12. One thing that is a huge issue is the f***ing walks. You cant give teams in the playoffs free base runners every inning. Also, unless its in extra innings and were almost out of pitchers, there is no way guys like Workman and Hembree should ever see the field in one run games. They're middle relief guys.
  13. I've literally said Nunez sucks numerous times all season and don't want him playing. I said Sale was disappointing, our offense sucked and that putting in Workman was dumb.
  14. And made some key trades to upgrade what some perceived as their weaknesses (Osuna for the bullpen, Maldonado to improve their catcher defense, etc). They are really good team
  15. Yeah, I agree with that also. Having a guy like Workman pitching in a 1 run game in the playoffs in the 9th inning is just idiotic.
  16. I mean the Astros are favored to win this series and honestly are, being unbiased, the best all around team in baseball.
  17. Why was Workman pitching in a 1 run game anyway? I meant to post this earlier but was responding to something else. This isn't the f***ing regular season. We don't pitch our middle relief pitchers in 1 run games.
  18. Great f***ing job Workman
  19. I mean, you can talk about Nunez gifting them three runs, but Astros gifted us two runs also. The runs came on a wild pitch and a walk with bases loaded. Wasn't like Sox did much of anything on offense. Overall this game has been a huge disappointment. I really can't think of many people playing good.
  20. Yes, its been established Nunez sucks, but 2 runs isn't going to win many games, and Sale allowed way too many base runners via walk/HBP.
  21. The Red Sox are obviously the laughing stock of baseball guys. How dare they lose one playoff game in a best of 7! f***ing Bums!
  22. Yup, because 4.1 innings with 1 earned run against the Astros is horrible. The offense and Sale were totally dominant and the bullpen blew this game.
×
×
  • Create New...