Article: How Do The Red Sox Stack Up Against Their AL East Competition In 2025?
The Talk Sox Caretaker Fund
You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Red Sox community on the internet.
-
Recent News
-
Notes & Rumors
-
Recent Blog Entries
-
Recent Status Updates
-
Where is the article that answered the questions on the Sox farm?· 1 reply
-
TedYazPapiMookie » Brock Beauchamp
Brock, I think when healthy Contreras is a good add. Based on his history in the game, even at DH and 1B his body is subject to historical levels of wear and tear, so I put his GP over/under at 108 since 135 seemed like a career year. I believe we bought high. We have to hope 2/3 of a player can be back filled by Casas, Yoshida and Abreu the lefty platoon player.· 2 replies
-


Recommended Posts
Posted by moonslav59,
The Rays almost always do better than they look, on paper, and they do not look bad on paper, either. I think we finish ahead of them.
I think the Jays improved by more than us, over the winter, but returning players from injury and 3 top prospects gives us enough wild cards that I think we stay ahead of them, too.
I think the Yanks & O's got slightly worse, but not by enough for us to pass them.
I predict 3rd place, again. 83-86 wins.
1 reaction
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now