Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

drewski6

Verified Member
  • Posts

    5,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by drewski6

  1. Bobby Witt Jr does not have children, so Bobby Witt III does not exist. They do have a Bernadoodle named Barry Witt Jr. Id trade for him. Hes probably cute.
  2. I like the league is trying to do the things that I recently learned from MVP that the league is doing. Like how the juicy penalty money is awarded to teams that have their attendance moving in the right direction. This rewards trying to win games, and I think we need even more of this in baseball. Sometimes it feels like teams arent racing to have the best team, they are racing to dump money
  3. It is also still 6/15 AL teams, right. Which doesnt feel out of line. I think the issue is the lack of parity/competitiveness of so many clubs. 6/15 becomes 6/9 if the bottom 6 teams are hardly trying. Baseball badly needs like a cap floor or something.
  4. Im not sure if illusion is the right word. I think that the increase of the chances of mediocre teams is real. Maybe not all the way up to championship contender (thinking a mediocre team sneaking into the third wild card seed) but it does drastically increase their chances at every step. I think that it rewards settling on an incomplete team, but I do think that such incomplete teams really do have a significantly higher chance of making playoffs and maybe even winning rounds.
  5. I was only trying to make a joke that saying that Duran is going to win up somewhere between his 2024 and his 2026 start (so we chop off lest say the last week).....Thats kind of like saying I think Duran will be somewhere between unplayable and mvp caliber...And I was trying to giggle at that
  6. I think Durans 2025 season was underrated. I think projecting 2025 WAR/game from here through the rest of 2026, and 2027 is fair. I think thats ample trade value too. But I dont think we should be looking to move him right now.
  7. Not a bad song! Maybe a little "paint-by-numbers"/formulaic with the 90s soul vocals in front of the jazzy/funky beat.
  8. I like singing that early 90s pop-soul song by the lady who is not Chaka Kahn but kind of has a similar vibe. "Finally, it has happened to me" but changing it to: "Connelly, it has happened to me."
  9. Is there an implication here that he channeled the spirit like Nightwolf helped Liu Kang do in MK II annihilation.
  10. almost feels irrelevant. Not to crap on u for asking or anything like that......I guess he was starting to turn it around and is probably a good bet to be better than an inhouse solution (not talking about infield alignment, because i dont care about it)....But I guess yeah, Story prob a better bet to be better than like whomever would get bumped when he returns (whether thats a cooled off Gasper or Monty Starro)....not trying to imply that hes better ss defensively than mayer.
  11. Usually go a few hours between crapping on RS fans and yesterday I noticed that this was shrunk to minutes, so just wanted to make sure ur okay.
  12. "Let's start with something more basic like, he is unlikely to be as good as 2024, but unlikely to be as bad as 2026 start was." Did not mean range as in time. Im saying that saying Duran production going forward is likely to be between his MVP consideration 2024 season and his DFA consideration start to 2026.....Thats a lot of middle ground and 95% of MLB are somwhere between 2024 Duran (MVP caliber) and 2026 awful start (below replacement level).
  13. Im in a brown mood today it would appear. I think my ratio number of times saying poop/crap/s*** per post is higher today than its ever been since I joined.
  14. Also: everyone understands what you are doing.... "Im going to create a giant range (Duran 2024 season to Duran 2026 chopping off before his 2 game hot streak) and then take that massive middle ground that I myself created to portray myself as more reasonable than the typical RS fan whom I cant go 3 posts without crapping on." I can do that too. I predict I will take between 3 and 60 poops between now and the end of may. I just have to average more than 1/3 poop / day and less than 6/day
  15. y r u especially passive aggressive today? did you not sleep well?
  16. Not everyone who says As says Braves but everyone who says Braves said A ....little phoenetical joke for you.
  17. i was gonna ask y we cant like our own posts but i answered my own q, its cuz we give fenway replicas to most liked post of the year...well not we, ive never pitched in.
×
×
  • Create New...