Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

drewski6

Verified Member
  • Posts

    5,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by drewski6

  1. Mentions pull % within first 3 posts, like that.
  2. Come see the Red Sox! We were almost 10th in payroll* *insert convenient excuse about having to salary dumped our best hitter!
  3. RA hitting in front of Alonzo and Crochet-Lodolo at the top of a rotation is a great start (note you may want to put a righty in between the two lefty starters, if teams still do that , but I dont think rotation order means much).
  4. Im just one person, the BTV on Lodolo makes it seem like duran alone is an overpay. I could be disconnected from actual trade values, but i think lodolo is a top 30 pitcher in mlb and greene is top 10 and climbing.
  5. Lodolo is a 6'6 lefty who dominated college , went 7 overall, and at one point was the top pitching prospect in MLB. He has 3-4 very good pitches, one of which is the best slurve in MLB.
  6. Greene has as good as shot as anybody not named Skenes to be the best pitcher in mlb in 3 yrs. Lodolo is not THAT good, but I thnk hes a #1 on most teams.
  7. I think we win that too, btw. Cuz Lodolo is also really good, hes just not really really really good.
  8. For who? Greene? I dont think hes available for anything. I think this is a sports illustrated article that threw out something stupid. If Im the reds im not taking roman anthony for greene. Im not.
  9. I could be wrong but I think that cincy laughs at duran, garcia and a pitching prospect that is not early/tolle. Could be wrong. But this hunter greene talk is like from a sports illustrated article. Its not from the actual reds FO. Im with Notin, I think Greene talk rivals Skenes talk. I dont see it happening. But hey, Reds wanna offer him for Duran, Garcia and Clarke, Im not gonna talk em out of it.
  10. I was responding to the cincy fans offer which was greene for (I skimmed and I didnt see Roman or Crochet), so its a yes for me.
  11. My proposed offer for what and who? Why does my proposed offer matter? Ask me, you want Greene, you gotta give Roman. Cincy asks for something that doesnt include Roman, Im prob saying yes. Greenes like really really good.
  12. "Baseball trade, old school. As in a need for a need. One team doesnt have to be buying , one team doesnt have to be selling. Its rare, but plenty of time until deadline. Baseball trade! Old school!" (and it would not come to pass) Dumb and a time waster. Real trades are teams trying to win now negotiating with teams trying to win later. Especially mid-season. Obvs there are change of scenary deals and contract dumps. But yes, a team looking to get Duran is not looking to trade their ace. Duran gives you a 2-3 window. Duh.
  13. If Im cincy , Im not really interested in flipping Greene or Lodolo.
  14. Lodolo for Darren, straight up? I probs pull trigger. Duran, Garcia and Clarke for Greene all day.
  15. When I see Lodolos BTV score, hes a worthy target. Thats a hitters park and then some. Lodolo is better than y'all think. That slurve is nasty. He was 7 overall pick. Hes a 6'6 lefty. Could be a swipe. Greene is a boss too. Wouldnt be surprised to see the reds right back in the playoffs next year.
  16. Bregman, Gio trade Roman Anthony for Lodolo AND Hunter Greene, Alonso and Im celebrating.
  17. Bregman, Gio, trade Cedanne for Lodolo, and Schwarber and Im celebrating.
  18. Bregman, Gio, trade Duran for Greene, Alonso and Im celebrating.
  19. I dont view players through the lens of what position they play. I would say our number 1 need is a good middle of the order bat (hits 2,3, or 4 in your lineup). I care not where he plays. Wouldnt even care if hes an outfielder and we have to trade or even play somebody in a weird position. I would say our number 2 need is a good middle of the order bat (hits 2,3, or 4 in your lineup). I care not where he plays. Wouldnt even care if hes an outfielder and we have to trade or even play somebody in a weird position. So now you have 2 quality table setters (Duran, RA) - maybe Duran gets traded. Im okay with it at this point becasue you have RA and the 2 acquisitions above You have Story/Abreu who are good hitters for like your 5,6,7, so now the order is starting to come together After that I would say a pitcher of Gio's caliber or better. After that I think I would be greedy to ask for that again, so we'll say another solid starter After that Im going back for another hitter if we can Then maybe pen depth. Lefty preferred.
  20. Alone? Yes but not terribly complacent. Add another bat and Im good.
×
×
  • Create New...