Thanks guys. I’ll try on a computer when I get the chance; I usually use my phone so I’ll see if there’s a difference.
No sense hijacking this thread further. The actual topic is far more interesting.
Whenever I see a grand slam, I’m always reminded that Jim Palmer allowed 303 homers in his 19 year major league career. That covered 558 appearances and nearly 4000 innings. He allowed exactly 0 grand slams.
He did allow 1 in the minors to some slug named Bench.
Those have been strikes. Did you see that the top of the box was at Yoshida’s waist? That tv box never changes up and down. It’s horribly bad vertically.
It’s not accurate. Side to side probably; up and down no way. That tv rectangle top to bottom is the same for Aaron Judge as it is for Jose Altuve, which obviously can’t be true.
That’s always been my definition of clutch; the ability to relax in big moments and perform at a level close to what you normally do.
Most players tense up, reducing their performance level below career norms.