Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I wouldn't call 6 innings, 7 hits and 4 runs from your ace, a good start..
  2. Good start to the inning Victorino
  3. This. Doubront is so frustrating to watch.
  4. Deng/Hinrich out for Bulls tonight (and obviously Rose as well), I really doubt this series lasts more than 5 games.
  5. I think he was saying to DL Doubront, call up Breslow until we need a starter, then bring up Webster to be our #5, not bring up Webster to pitch out of pen. Which I would 100% agree with.
  6. Yeah that burger is f***ing ridiculous... I can't believe that dude is finishing it.
  7. I hate watching Doubront pitch. He reminds me of Dice-K
  8. Yeah Papi!! Showing off that speed!
  9. WTF was Andrus doing? Good s*** Ciriaco
  10. Well I mean he only played one minute and grabbed 1 rebound, but the fact he played period is amazing. Although, he didn't do much in terms of stats, him checking in the game really pumped up the crowd and it seemed like him playing inspired the Warriors. I really like the Warriors and Grizzlies, I'd love to see one of them make the finals, that would be crazy.
  11. Wow, I can't believe David Lee suited up tonight, I thought he was out for the playoffs?
  12. I missed the game but great performance tonight by Dempster. Dude has been a stud all year and should have a much better record than 2-2.
  13. Lol now Nava really did homer. Awesome
  14. What is Don talking about? Isn't that Napoli at first?
  15. Bottom of the order coming thru!! Good s*** Drew
  16. Whats up with Victorino? Is he supposed to require a DL stint or he is returning soon?
  17. I don't think he's a star, I mean he's good, but he doesn't really compare with the rest. I just threw him in there because he is pretty good and suffered a serious injury.
  18. I'm honestly very surprised with how both LA teams seasons are ending up. The Lakers had 4 future hall of famers in their starting lineup, limped into the playoffs due to chemistry and injury issues and finally appeared to be clicking and healthy, then Kobe tears up his knee. Sucks, I'm not a Lakers fan but the playoffs just aren't the same without Kobe. Then you have the Clippers who early in the season looked a championship contender, winning like 17 games in a row and appeared to be clicking on all cylinders, now they are struggling and look like they are going to lose this series to Memphis. Speaking of injuries, the amount of players suffering serious injuries and missing time or being hindered by the injuries all season is ridiculous. Kobe, Westbrook, Rose, Rondo, Wall, Amare, Danny Granger, Gasol, Irving, Kevin Love, David Lee, Gallinari,ect, then you have guys who are playing (or were playing anyway) with injuries that are hindering them such as Dwight Howard and Manu. I've never seen so many star players injured in a season, its ridiculous.
  19. I guess this is sort of old, apparently but I just stumbled upon an article about a fan suing Derrick Rose for causing him to be obese due to Rose not returning from his injury this year. Lol what http://deadspin.com/sad-derrick-rose-likely-out-for-season-gets-sued-by-n-476590634
  20. Yeah I get random issues where the site wont load for me at all, its usually like once a week. Not sure whats up with that.
  21. what the hell happened to Halladay? I haven't been able to watch any of his starts this year, but what is up with him? His stats are absolutely awful.
×
×
  • Create New...