Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good job by Victorino to get run home.
  2. Game tied again. I'll take it.
  3. Good start to the inning.
  4. Smh... This is ugly
  5. Wasn't able to catch the game tonight but damn! Hell of a game by Victorino tonight.
  6. I don't think it could of worked out better for Lebron, people say he isn't clutch and all that s*** and he comes out and has an absolutely dominant performance in a game 7 to lead the Heat to victory, this of course after his huge 4th quarter/overtime in game 6. Also, it was nice to see Ray Allen get another ring, I've been a fan of his. I also wanted to mention, Shane Battier was absolutely huge tonight. Hell of a game for him.
  7. I believe on the rays telecast they said it is considered an official game right now. However, if they called this game early due to rain, 2nd game of double header would be postponed automatically... At least that's what I understood from what they were saying
  8. This dude is all over the place. Back to back walks.
  9. Danny Green should honestly be finals MVP right now. He has to be worst player to ever be in serious consideration for finals MVP.
  10. I don't think the Sox are worried about Bailey's talent level, hes a good pitcher, just going through a rough stretch and even with this rough stretch, his stats are still solid. I think the Sox were more-so worried about Bailey staying healthy, which is always a question mark with him.
  11. ^^^ Pickles pub is the best place to go. I usually chill there before going to Sox/O's games.
×
×
  • Create New...